Love At First Bite 02

Lyric POV

The next morning I woke up completely refreshed, I turned over and realized I fell asleep on the phone with durk.

"Hello" I asked unsure if he was yet awake

"GoodMorning Beautiful , How'd you sleep

A big ole kool-aid grin crept onto my face "Great and you?"

"Oh I vamped baby girl"

"Shid that vamping life anit for me" I said as I chuckled

"Damn girl you smell that"

"No, smell what?" I asked getting out of bed

"You and that Ooo Nana morning breath"

I rolled my eyes at his corny remark "Wtf Ooo Nana?"

I asked laughing again

"Yea yah shidd got me like Ooo Nah ma"

I started fake sniffing as if I was crying

Durk's POV

"Don't cry baby girl just go brush yah teeth and everything would be fine"  I smirked

"Well yours don't exactly smell like cherry blossoms"

I breathed in my hand and sniffed it

"Damn you right ma, how bout we brush our together?"

"H-How tf do you do that?" She asked sounding interested

"We take turns giving orders"

"Okay? You first" she said unsure of the whole concept

"Okay , put tooth paste on your tooth brush"

"Mmkay , done"

"Now you go"

"Wet the toothbrush a little"

"Now brush from back to front , on the bottom row"

"Now front to back , on the base of the top"

After about 9 more minutes we were completely finish  we sat there and talked and talked about any and everything that came to mind.

Lyric's POV

After me and Durk's never ending conversation I started to get ready for our lunch date. I walked into my closet and took out a red maxi dress with black sheer arms and my cream red bottoms I went into the shower and began to start my hygiene routine. I got out the shower after 15 minutes of just standing I'm the steamy bathroom letting the hot water roll off my skin I decided I liked how my hair puffed up so I just put on some gel on my baby hair,  edges and went to lotion up to get dressed.

Durk's POV

I got out the shower and walked into my walk in closet and pulled out my gray trues a red Versace sweater with black writing and drawings and my light brown Tims I threw on my gold chain and watch I then brushed my hair, sprayed some axe. I texted lyric to see if she was ready.

Me-
You ready baby girl?

Future'Wife-
Yea , just waiting on you papi

Me-
Well wait no longer see you in 10

Future'Wife-
Okay.

I grabbed my phone and keys locked up and jogged to my gray Lamborghini before speeding down the block to meet Lyric.