Take Me Out To The...Fan Meet?

Durk POV

After washing up the last of the dishes from that banging ass meal Lyric made I went up the two steps and into our room.

"I know yo ass don't think you sleeping all day?"

"Nigga do it look like I'm asleep ?"

"You gon have to chill with that 'N' word"

"I hear you bruh man"

"Do it look like I'm playing?"

"Do it sound like I care!?"

"Who you getting loud with ? TF is your problem?"

"Your my fucking problem!"

With that she threw my phone at me revealing a naked picture Shay had sent me.

________Flash Back_______

"Man shay it's nothing between us you just a quick fuck when I'm touring in your town"

"Baby I know I just wanna be more then some  tour pussy"

"That's all you good for boo , don't try to play a role you wasn't meant to fulfill"

"You know what fuck you Durk , Your gonna regret this anit no bitch pussy get wetter then mines you piece of shit"

"Well actually there is this girl I'm Florida her shit get wet af "

I slipped my chain back on my neck and walked out Shay's house with her trailing behind me

"Remember this Durk , You will regret fucking with my emotions and love for you!"

I hoped in my car letting her words travel from one ear to the other.

I really don't understand why ole girl acting like that she already knew what it was and the roll she played, That's what's wrong with bitches now a day's they don't know how to control there emotions always catching feelings and shit.

____________Flashback Over____________

Shay's POV

I always get caught up with these messy ass niggas man , Sometimes I think my 'father' was right....

I'll never have a man love me , and to think Durk was different was a complete waste of thought

"Go away Durk!"

"Come on Ly open up please let me explain"

"Nah I'm good , its cool you a grown ass man , doing grown man things "

"Ly I'm serious its not what it look like S---"

"Then wtf is it durk cause it look like a bitch pussy that been through several Marches with Martin Luther King Jr on that screen"

"Damn Ly you anit have to go that far"

"Come on open up please"

"Give me some time alone please"

"I'll give you 2 minutes , if you don't come out I'm coming in"

"And how do you expect to get in ?"

Durk's POV

"Like this"

I opened the bathroom door and walked in.

"Fuck , I thought I locked it"

"Well you thought wrong , What's up with you Ly ? What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Nah its something , tell me"

-No response-

"Its the picture anit it"

She shook her head in decating I was right.

"Listen Ly I'm not about to sit here and lie to you , that's just a old fling I hit up when I'm in town and need some wet wet anit nothing more or nothing less"

"Did you love her?"

"Man hell no , I never even kissed the bitch , her dick lips having ass"

She chuckled just a little , returning to her sad character from before.

"Oh na na na , Go back to that"

"To what?"

"The old Ly the one that's always smiling or laughing, Not this sour puss"

"On one condition"

"Depends"

"Can you make a Nigg- I mean hommie some cereal , A nigga i mean mofo hungry af"

"Better had corrected your self"

"Or what ?"

She asked cocking her head side ways.

"Or else daddy would've had to put yu on time out"

"Wea he at dough?"

"Oh yu got jokes huh?"

"Yeap"

"Well I gottah joke too"

"Don't be stingy share it"

"Go make yah own damn cereal"

Her facile expression went from 0 to 300 real quick , leaving her standing there I walked into my closet and took out my daily attire consisting of My black trues , a white T my gray varsity jacket and my wolf gray Jordan's , I grabbed my black Last King Snap back and headed over to my night stand draw taking my gold Rolex and matching chain out along with my diamond studs.

Lyric's POV

After eating my cereal I washed out my bowl and sat at the little booth watching Martin.

"Ayy Ly I'll be back later , you think you'll be iight by your self?"

"Yes I'm a grown ass women"

"Iight I'll call you"

As he reached over kissing my cheek he zoomed out the door.

I started getting this bubbly feeling in my stomach it only seemed to be like that when ever Durk touched me or even simply being in his presence , What was this man doing to me !

AN- Picture Of Durk In The Multimedia.