Beg

Pic of penny on the side

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

I was lying on the bed with my friend Penny at my side. It was friday afternoon and we had just returned from having brunch. I had a date with Mark in a few hours and I was estatic. Penny had come over to help me pass the time and meet my new appartment. Luke was out getting grocieries he had been grouchy ever since I told him I would go on a date with Mark. I never thought a cute guy like Mark would ask me out so when he did I pretty much choked up and replied without a second guess.

“When is she going to get here?” Penny asked me for the 20th tiem.

“She texted me that she was on her way...” I reply and roll to my side and face her.

Penny was one of my best friend and I pretty much texted her everything that happened to me. She eat Luke up for breakfast as he walked out of his room in a towel dripping wet from his shower, for a cup of water. Penny is asian so she holds the prettist brown slanty eyes I have ever seen. She has a pretty strong jaw for a girl which makes her look bad ass when she is angry. She also has dark straight hair that is almost as long as her waist. She has a bunch of pericings on her ears and to add to her bad ass persona she likes to dress goth. I think Penny and Kenzi would get along great, if Kenzi ever shows up.

“Aria do you like Luke?” Penny asked turning to face me.

If anyone came in they would seriously think we were a couple from our closeness. Somehow my hand had moved to stroke one of her long strands of hair that made me jelous beyond belief. Her hair was always nicer when she forgot to  brush it because it had this natural wave to it.

“No...” I whisper with a frown. “Besides... I told you I’m going out with Mark today...”

“But if you could... would you go out with Luke?” she asks making my heart constrain.

“You know Pen... girls like us don’t get guys like Luke or Mark” I respond dropping her hair from my hands. It hurt to think that but I wasn’t sure why that was. Mark had asked me out so I should be on cloud 9.... I was happy but...

“I know...” she breathes out and rolls on to her back. “Fat girls like us?”

“Yeah... fat and scarred” I reply before trowing my self on Penny and giving her a tight hug while laying on the bed.

We both giggled like children and began rolling around on my bed. She wanted to get on top of me and probably grope me but I wasn’t going to let that happen. All of a sudden Penny finds and attacks my weak point; my sides. I scream and then began to laugh like a retarted seal. She chuckled and then gropped my chest making me scream and then she jumped off and ran away knowing I would get her back.

Penny was bi and crazy so she liked to grope me when ever possible. She was currently in a serious relationship and I would definetly tell on her. Her bf didn’t get jelous alot but I think that she didn’t like me being so close to her. Oh yeah Her bf is a girl but I’m used to calling her bf instead of gf because Penny’s family don’t approve of same sex relationships.