chapter 4

Chapter 4: A night In Chicago
We drove for about a half hour before we reached China town.  "Oh China town, filled with so many Asians!" Aiden said in a childish voice. "And hot Asian babes!" Dex said looking at a group of girls walking down the street. I tapped him in the back of his head like a childish smack. "Perv." I said jokingly. Then when we got to the shrimp place everyone knew what they wanted, so I went in by myself. I went up the stairs and into the building. The smells of fish and other sea foods surrounded me, it was always cold but the cool air brought back memories... some better than others. I looked around and there were a lot of people. Very diverse, I like that. Just before I got in line, some scary looking caramel gangster dressed in red and black baggy clothes started walking towards me. "Lorraine! Come here!"  He shouted at me. I turned and ran out the door and down the stairs. He followed after me really fast. I ran towards the car but he caught me by my arm and I screamed. "GET OFF ME! HELP! LET ME GO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and then I saw Aiden and Dex running towards me.
The guy whispered in my ear "It's not what you think 'Lokeyo'." He said. I got wide eyed and told Aiden and Dex to stop in their tracks. He let me go but I didn't run, I turned around and looked him dead in his brown eyes. "Who are you?" I asked confused that this stranger knew my nickname from middle school, a name I hadn't told many people. He had tears in his eyes and his voice cracked when he said, "I'm your brother... Marvel." My knees almost gave out if it wasn't for Aiden and Dex who had their arms tightly around me I would have fallen.  I got tears to my eyes when I said his name again. "Marvel... is it really you?" I stepped towards him and A and Dex grabbed a hold of me tighter, I saw the expression on their faces it was stone serious. He held his left arm to me, "You know it's there, you were there." I swallowed hard and pulled up his sleeve revealing the tattoo on his upper arm, then I removed his hat to get rid of the shadows covering his face. I saw him and I broke from A and Dex's death holds and jumped into the arms of my brother. "OH MARVEL!" I screamed as he hugged me tight.
We both cried and hugged each other in the parking lot. It'd be years since I'd seen him, I loved him... I missed him.