Chapter 7

Chapter 7: His Ex-

I awoke to Dex and Aiden beside me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. They both looked at me with blankness expressions. "Are you okay? Dex asked me, I just nodded and went to the bathroom. I sat in there for about ten minutes removing the fuzzy memories from my mind. Then I heard a knock on the door it's Aiden. "I'll be back in a minute, I gotta run out for a second." Then I heard the door close downstairs. I came out to see if he was gone, the car just pulled out. I needed something to get my mind away. I went and got dressed with the clothes from my overnight bag and went to find Dex. He was eating all the marshmallows from Aiden's Lucky Charms cereal. "Hey..." I said quietly, then he head shot up and he rushed over to me. He held me and kissed me like I was about to die tomorrow, the kiss was soft but very anxious. After he was done he looked at me, and apologized a million times saying how he was so stupid how he wish he was there. I shushed him and shook my head. It was like I was mentally telling him to forget about it. I went to the pantry and grabbed a pack of Oreos. I sat on the counter and ate the Oreos slowly.  I almost ate an entire row before I stopped and pushed them to the other side of the counter. I looked at Dexter and he was staring at me, I was confused for a second and I wiped my mouth thinking that I maybe had something there. He laughed, and I was even more confused. "Do I have something on my mouth?" I finally asked. He stood up and walked towards me. "Yea, actually you do." He smirked. I wiped my mouth rapidly hoping to get whatever it was off. I looked at him and asked "Is it off?" He smiled and said no. I made a whiney sound and closed my eyes. "Let me try." He kissed me long and passionate and I wrapped my arms around him. I pulled back and he looked at him smirking. I giggled, "I have one more question." I leaned and whispered in his ear. "Is it off?" We both laughed and I tried to push him back. "Why are you denying me?!" He said in a female whining voice, I started laughing and scooted off the counter.  "I'm not denying you, I just wanna sit in the chair, is all." I walked over to the kitchen table and sat in the chair. "EHHH!" I complained. "What now?" he asked walking over to me. I stood up. "This chair hurts my ass!" I said laughing. I walked over to the couch and Dex smacked my ass on the way. I sat down on the couch and eyed him. I looked at the clock above the TV and hopped up. "Oh my gosh!" I said running up the stairs and grabbing my things. I ran back down to see Dex standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Where's the fire?" he asked looking at me. I ran right past him, "I'm sorry! I promised Melissa I'd come to her house to help with the plans for the party. "Oh." Was all he said. I hugged him. "Thanks Dex, I'll see you later... promise." I smiled at him. He kissed me and I walked out the door.
I was walking to Melissa's house and she wasn't answering her phone. Melissa was one of my best friends, she was also Aiden's Ex- girlfriend. I'm the one that set them up, I resent it now because she's a whore and cheated on him but at least they're over. When I got to her house, the door was open. I walked in and tossed my bag on the couch. I walked up the stairs to hear moaning, I thought she had on another porno or something to freak me out like she always does. Fucking weirdass, so I went into her room and guess what I saw... her and Aiden having sex! I started crying, and he looked up and saw me. He pulled his pants up and I ran out of the house crying. "LORRAINE!!" he called after me. I didn't stop running and he stopped at the doorstep. I ran past Aiden's house and Dex came out calling my name. I didn't stop until I got home. I opened my door and slammed it and ran to my room. I fell onto my bed and started crying. I cried for about half hour before I fell asleep on a wet pillow. I had a nightmare I was falling but there was no one to catch me.