Chapter 8

It was our last day in paradise. We will go back to the Philippines this evening. I miss home. I miss my mom and dad. But, to tell you I really had fun. It was one of the best summers of my life. The first was when my parents brought me to Paris because I love the Eiffel Tower. I remembered when I took French lessons. Addict.

I was done packing my things while Tin hasn’t started yet. I looked for her luggage and slid some of her clothes inside. I picked out her outfit for today so that she won’t have a hard time fixing them.

“Thanks Girlfriend!” I jumped when she shouted. That girl. Ugh!

“You scared me” A gave her my small smile

“Sorry. Did you pick my outfit already?” She smiled. I nodded

Tin more than a friend. More like sisters. We do almost all things together. We both play football. We shop together, we love hanging out. But, most of all we love to travel. Last summer we went to Bangkok and spent four days shopping. Shop till you drop was our motto back then.

“You know, you and Karl look good together. Sometimes, I wonder why he hasn’t asked you out. We will be going back to Manila today you haven’t got his number.” Silence started to fill the room. I was shock when she said that. Yeah, I like Karl but he should ask my number first, right? Tin broke into my thoughts “Well, I got good news for you, I gave your number to him already”

“What?!?!” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, don’t get mad at me. I know you like it too” She smiled. I realized that somehow, I like it. “Silence means yes”

“Now get your lazy butt into the shower. You smell already. I’ll finish what you started.” I narrowed my eyes at her . “I was just joking. Now go! ‘she said while throwing me my towel. Where did that come from?

When the hot water hit my back, a thought came to my mind. Will he text me? Or will he not? I’m stressing already. Gosh! This is hard. Being a girl is hard, you know??We always assume. I pushed my thoughts in the back of my mind. “I won’t stress over it’

I didn’t realize that I was spending a lot of time in the shower when tin came in. I remember locking it

“Mind, knocking?”

“Then, how can you open it?”

“Okkaay, whatever”

I was done showering anyway

----**************************----

“Bags: Check

Money, Gadgets, Credit Card: Check

Tin: Check”

“Am I a baggage too? C’mon. I don’t want to be late in our flight” Tin said. I nodded

Heading to the airport. I’m going home… I missed  home so much..

“Did you tell the girls that they will fetch us when we get there?

“Yup” popping the p

We already checked in and settled at the departure are when my phone beeped

“Who’s that? Tin said

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------