Chapter 9

“It’s mom. Just checking if we are boarding”

“Ok” Tin replied and opened her Ipad.

I thought it was him. Tin gave him my number right?! I had a feeling that it was him. I hate this! I don’t know what is happening to myself. Brain, do your work please! Summer is ending soon. I don’t need to fall inlove. Not again!  But, what if we when we get home, he’ll text me?! Gosh, I hate the “What if” feeling

“Ohmmmygoshhh!!!!!!” Tin just blurted those words and I was distracted from my thoughts.

“What?!”

“Look who’s here!”

I looked at my right and I saw him. I saw him again. The boy I thought I will never see again. There he was, walking towards us. Why does he have to be so handsome?

“Hey girls!” He said when he approached and sat beside me

“Where’s you dearest friend?” Tin asked. Why this girl does just asks question like that? Is she tying to embarrass herself?

“He was just buying coffee.”

“ Hey Sam. I got your number from Tin and I’m shy to text you. So, I better ask your permission first if I can communicate with you. Is it okay?”

“Sure. Its fine” I replied. Heart beats fast. How come this guy is so handsome plus a respect for a girl?

*Plane from the Philippines has just arrived. All passengers may board now*

“That’s our flight right?” Tin asked.

“We have the same plane! COOL!” Luke said. Tin approached him and hug him. That girl has serious problems.

This is going to be awkward or is this what I like? Karl is fine, young man. I want him to be a part of my life but I don’t know how. I know we only met for 4 days but he has captivated my heart in a way.  I don’t know where this going to end or how will it start.  I hope things will work out perfectly fine

Karl’s POV

“Man, I will just get coffee. Want one?” Luke asked me.

”No, I’m fine! You go buy I will find seats for us”

When I was approaching the lounge, I saw her. I saw her again. The girl I thought I will never see again. I move my feet to her direction. Why is she staring at her phone?  Did tin told her I got her number and that she is waiting for my text?

“Hey girls” I said. She looked at me and I saw the smile on her face. Damn! She’s pretty.

“Where’s you dearest friend?’ Tin asked me and I told her he went out to buy a drink. I can’t take my eyes off her.

I know I’m gonna look weird but I am going to ask her if it’s okay to text her.

“Hey Sam. I got your number from Tin and I’m shy to text you. So, I better ask your permission first if I can communicate with you. Is it okay?”

When I saw her smiled and said it was fine. I knew from then on, I like the girl whom I am looking at. And, I wanna be hers someday.

When the boarding announcement was called and Luke said we had the same flight. I was glad. I will be spending time with her. I know I will be. This is not the last time. This is just the first