Chapter 10

We landed in the Philippines. I’m so jet lag. Tin is sleeping beside me, I know she’s tired too.

“The plane has landed Ninoy Aquino International Airport” It was announced. There was yawning. Oh, it was Tin. I’m tired. I opened my phone if there was any text from the girls.

“Girls, we’re waiting for about 30 minutes. Are you still in Hawaii or somewhere else? As soon as your plane lands, just text us. We’re here at the airport already” Vee texted me.

Vee also known as Venice Torres. One of our best friends. A jolly person and a loud one, literally. She plays for our team too. She’s our central defender.  She’s really good at it.

“The plane just landed. We’re just getting our baggage. Sleep over at my house tonight, okay?” I replied.

“Sure, bags are already packed. I’m with Ninia and Pat” she texted back.

Ninia Uy and Pat Santos.  The remaining girls who is part of our group. Ninia studies Fashion Design at SoFA. She’s also a fashion blogger. While, Pat studies at University of Santo Tomas taking up Architecture. I know there are very talented ladies. We all are.

When we reached the exit of the airport. We saw the girl waiting for us .They waved at us and we waved back. I miss those girls. It’s sad that they were not able to go with us in this trip. I noticed there was a car waiting for us. I knew who owns it. Why did the girls didn’t tell me about it?

When I reached Vee. I asked why is he here and why didn’t she tell me about it.

He went down the car, his Hummer. I didn’t expect I will see him again after our break up. When I saw him, everything stopped and there was him. His smile, the smile I fell in love with.

This can’t be. Why is he here? After our break up, I never saw him again. He didn’t play for his team in some games they joined.

The man I loved before.

Keith Laurence

“Hi” The first word he said to me after 3 months.

Adrenaline rushed through my head…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Who’s Keith Laurence? Find out next  ;)