Chapter 6

I was awaken the next morning by the rays of the sun that hits right through the glass door that leads to the balcony. I found out that Tin was not by my side. I sat at our bed and look around our room. That’s when the door of the bathroom opened. Reveling Tin just had shower.  

Uhhhhhmmm, Showered already. It’s too early. What is she planning? Weeeiiirrddd

“Good Morning” She said with a huge grin

“Good Morning, Indeed!. So, tell me what happened last night? DETAILS!”

“Chill my bestfriend.. Ok, so what happened last night, ……. Uhhhm.  H…He, asked me out”

“Oh. So, you’re going now? You’ll leave me here alone? Showing my puppy dog face”

“Don’t worry, I asked Luke if he could ask Karl to be with you when we leave”

“What? You know I can go to some places alone. Strolling down the beach or go shopping. Maybe he has a lot of things to do rather than go with me”

“I bet he likes spending time with you” With that she strolled outside of our room. A beep came from my phone . Oh, it’s from Tin

“He will be there in a few. So you better shower ;) “

That girl!

He will be here in few?! I haven’t showered. I don’t know what to wear. My heart is doing flips. The more I see him, the more I fall for him. Yeah, I know we just met. But, you see he’s something else. Whenever I look into his eyes, something is different. He is handsome and a gentleman. I wanna know this guy more.

I went to the mini closet and pick out what to wear. A yellow tank top with matching skater skirt and a yellow-strapped sandals. I immediately                                           hopped in the shower.

I will see him again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update :)

Short chapter.

This chapter wasn't review so well so maybe there are some errors. Sorry :))

Hannah