Chapter 12

I woke up very early because I heard a phone beeping and I don't know whose phone is it. The girls are still sleeping soundly because we slept late last night. I can't sleep well maybe because I was still jet lag. I tried to woke Vee up to ask her if she wants to go swimming but she just ignored and turned her back on me. So I decided to change into my swimming suit went down the stairs straight to our backyard. I jumped into pool and the cold water welcomed me. It was a sunny day. Te sun is up and it was hot.

When I was chilling by the pool, I heard Tin shouted from upstairs.

"OHMYGOSH"

Good thing dad and mom isn't home! I wondered what happened to her. Maybe a guy she liked texted her and ask if she wants to go out.

Minutes has passed and she was running towards me holding my phone.

"Look who called you 2 times and texted you for like 4 times?!?!"

I got my phone from her. "Who gave the right to touch my phone? Privacy please"

I opened my phone and I saw Karl's name 2 missed calls and 4 texts. So it was my phone that was beeping earlier.

Karl Ramirez

6:00 AM

Hi. I was thinking if you want to have breakfast with me?

6:15 AM

I know it's a little bit weird to text you early in the morning but I just wanna hang out.

6:30 AM

Maybe you're still asleep! Sorry for disturbing but we have game this afternoon at Araneta. I hope you and Tin could watch. Luke already sent tin 5 VIP tickets.

7:00 AM

See you later x

"We should go" Tin replied

"Ok."
"Just like that, Sam? Oh, I remembered Keith will be playing later? If I am not mistaken. "

"Oh yeah he asked if we could watch and I turned him down because I told him that we will have a practice. "

My phone rang and it was Keith

"Hi"
"I know you have practice later but you can still go."
"Ok I'll see you then"
"Really? Thank you. I appreciate it, Sam. I'll see you later"
"Sure bye"

"So you two are getting back together?" Tin asked

"No of course not. I'm just being a nice friend. I'll be supporting Keith and Karl and also Luke"

"Oh okay but I don't like Keith anymore. I like Karl for you"

To: Karl

Thank you for the tickets. See you later :)

SENT