Chapter 3

I went outside of our room. I knew where Tin was. My best friend loved the beach so much, I knew where I can find her. I reached the lobby of the hotel. I was shocked when I saw the two guys I saw at the airport.

"This is not happening!" I said to myself and slowly exited at the grand door. Unluckily, he saw me. From the first time I saw him, I knew I like him. I liked his smile and his laugh.

"He smiled at me!!" I was in shock. Maybe he recognized me. I was to shy to smile back at him so I just ignored and walked away heading to the beach.

When I saw Tin lying in the sand, sunbathing, I ran to her and told her what happened.

"I know from that look and expression. You like him don't you?" Tin asked.

"Yeah. Maybe? I really don't know. But I find him cute." I replied

Tin got back to her position and ignored my reply. It was almost sunset so I laid down beside her to see the beautiful sunset. I took my iPhone to take a photo of it. After, Tin grabbed my phone and took photos of herself. I joined her and we almost got 50 poses. We really are vain. Aren't we? I stood up and asked Tin if we could stroll around the beach.

"Yeah." she replied. I helped her get up and we walked around the beach. We talked about the guys we saw at the airport. I felt someone was looking at us so I looked back, to see the two guys we were talking about.

"Excuse me, but I think you dropped this." he said, handing my iPhone to me. I mentally slapped myself for forgetting my phone.

"Thanks." I replied and smiled shyly.

"I'm Karl. What's your name?" He said holding his hand out to me for me to shake.

"Sam. Nice to meet you." I replied

Tin beside me is chuckling.

She whispered, "I think you don't notice but you're blushing." I pinched her on her side.

"Before I forget, this is my buddy, Luke." He handed his hand out to us. Tin shook it first and giggled.

"Nice to meet you guys. Are you guys alone? Tin asked.

"Yeah. Got our prize for winning our championship game in basketball." Luke replied.

"How about we accompany each other?" Karl said.

"That sounds great! " Tin barked.

"I'm sure these guys has lots of things to do rather than hang out with us." I said.

"Believe me we are bored." Luke said and grinned.

We strolled the beach of Hawaii with Karl by my side and Tin and Luke at our back.

It was giving me chills. I can't believe the guy I found cute is here by my side, walking with me in a beautiful beach. This sounds romantic. I was looking at him the whole time he was looking at the beach filled with people. His smile; he has dimples!! And that messy hair suits him. Not to mention his sharp cheekbones.

"Is he a God or something?" I said to myself and smiled. I know someday he will like me too. I hope. Cross fingers.