VI

With another loud growl, Diarmuid dragged his feet over to the stool  next to the irritating prince

          With another loud growl, Diarmuid dragged his feet over to the stool next to the irritating prince. He sat on the seat with a roll of his bright eyes. He was clearly annoyed by the male and he had wanted to simply exit the bar without a single word, but he was not able to leave without Arturia and he had a little more respect than that.

          "And what have you been up to? You have been ignoring me for the past month or so." The prince decided that it was the best time to start asking questions since he knew that Diarmuid would want to try to escape once again, "I am getting rather impatient with a dog like you. Do you not know how to obey your master?"

          "My older brother has put me in charge of something else. You already have many knights guarding you, but only I can return this young lady to her family back in Logres." Diarmuid was quick to swerve around the problem. He knew that it was hard convincing the Prince Royale of Uruk with such simple words.

          "Where is she from?" Red eyes blinked, no real expression hidden within them. Was it not already obvious that I do not care for weak knights?

          "Logres."

          There was a grunt from the blond's lips, "I know that much, mongrel. What stupid answer is that? Where in Logres?" He continued to talk with the menacing tone of authority that made Diarmuid shift in his seat out of exasperation.

          "I would suggest asking her personally, Prince Gilgamesh." Diarmuid retorted with absolutely no sass mostly because he did not want to get used as a rug and partly because he too did not know the answer.

          Gilgamesh shrugged, "I would... if she were here," he replied and looked at the empty void where she used to sit.

          Diarmuid turned towards where he thought he would find her, but as Gilgamesh had said, she was gone. He stood up hurriedly and looked about the bar, but she was nowhere to be found. "Damn it," he huffed upon the realization that he had lost her yet again, "I told her to be careful and all she does is—"

          "Calm down, hound," Gilgamesh stood as well, landing a hand on the Knight's shoulder, "I am sure that your lover is going to be just fine. Now, all you have to do is look for her. We can split up; I will look for her in the North of the City and you in the South, is that understood?"

          Diarmuid looked at the red-eyed male and sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, maybe the irritating Prince did have some good qualities every now and again. "Alright then," he said as they both exited the bar and went their separate ways to look for the young female.

          She walked around the town, looking over her shoulder every now and then to make sure she was not being followed by any odd people. Her cloak was, once again, tightly around her and she tried her best to keep her hood on properly so that other's would not see her face.