008

Jack

+

I can't believe this is actually happening. She started straddling me and grinding down into me. Oh god I love this. She stops and I look up at her confused, "What's wrong?" She looks in my eyes, "This is." She gets off of me and starts putting on her clothes I get up, only in my boxers, and try to stop her. I grab her wrist and turn her around, "Wait baby please don't go." She ripped her hand out of mine, "Don't call me that." She was trying to find on of her shoes, "Why are you getting mad at me? I woke up to you on top of me. I didn't make you kiss me. Those were all you and frankly I don't get why you're blaming me for you being the whore you are and grinding on me. It's not like I tried to rape you or something." She looked at me, shocked. I can't believe what I just said either. She glances down at me and I follow her eyes. There's a wet spot on my boxers from her. She was sitting on my bed and I walked so my bulge was so close to her. I point at the wet spot, "I didn't make you do this. And you did this to me, you got me like this and now I'm the one to blame." She stood up and pushed past me, "Bye you little slut. Hope you have fun fucking doing this to every guy." God I don't know why it makes me so mad. Now I'm hard and have no one to do. I go to my phone and text Madison, "Hey baby I really need some help rn. You think you can come to my house and help? 😏" I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm losing my virginity to Madison.
.............................................................

309 words
I changed how I wanted Ariana to look. Also today is my one year. So happy that I've been able to talk and meet so many people through this app. Also so grateful for all of you who have followed me and read my books. Thanks babes