012

Jack

+

I heard small whimpers from a row or two next to me. I look over and see Ariana crying. Soon everyone is looking at her. Mrs. Blanchard excuses her into the hall. After she's out of the room she looks at me, "Jack will you go check on her please." I choose not to protest and get up and walk out. Before I get up I let out an angered groan. I walk out into the hall to see her on the ground, crying. She really needs to cut this shit out. I get she's had it hard and all but, there's nothing wrong with her now. Except for the fact she's a wanna be slut. I walk over to her. I'm standing in front of her and she looks up and flinches. I get a little taken back that she flinched when I was just standing there. I held my hand out to help her up. She just stared at me, "Well come on, I'm not waiting all fucking day for your dumbass to get up. Either you take my help or I can just go back to fucking class." Why am I getting so mad? I've never been this mad, at anyone. She just stayed where she was, almost like she was frozen. I started getting impatient, "Come on Ariana I'm not fucking playing get up." I angrily growled at her. She took so long to take my hand that I got even more impatient and ripped her up from the ground. She whimpered as I pulled her arm. Oh my god, I just hurt her. She looked so hurt and terrified. She walked into the class and I soon followed. I was beyond pissed and a lot of people could notice that I was mad and she was sad. They probably think I beat her, which I don't. I did hurt her though, it was an accident though. After class I rushed out, even though I was the last one out of the door. The only ones left in the room; Mrs. Blanchard and Ariana.
.............................................................

349 words