015

Ariana

*waring sexual*
+

I felt him growing underneath me and I hated every second of it. We were at the end the street and hit a bump. I jolted forward then back again. He moaned and threw his head back, "Oh fuck stop it already." I'm not even doing this and why would I want to? After all of the things he said to me; after what he did to me, fuck him. We got to the party and I just wanted to have fun tonight. I was the first to hop out of the car and walk through the doors. I was walking with JJ, "So who's party is this?" He glanced at me, "It's Sammy's, he wanted to throw a party and invite everyone going on the tour; along with all of our friends." I nod and say a simple "nice" and go to the drink are of the party. I'm so weirded out that I drank and all of that happened. But now that Jack hates me, I have all the mobility to drink and do whatever I want. I went to grab a drink when my hand hit someone's. Follow the arm up to this really cute boy. Who is he though? I've never seen him at school, "Sorry." We say in unison. He chuckles a little and hands me a drink, "Thanks." He grabs himself on and smiles at me, "Hey I'm Shawn." "I'm Ariana, nice to meet you." He looks around for a second, "So how do you know Sam?" I chuckle at him referring to Sammy as Sam, "I go to school with him. How about you?" "I'm going on the tour with them." I nod my head, "Nice. Where are you from?" He takes a sip of his drink, "Canada." "That's-" I got cut off by Jack stepping in between us, "Hey Shawn dude what's up?" "Nothing, just talking to this cutie." Jack turns to look at me and his jaw clenched when he see the drink in my hand. I take a long swig of it and he clenches his jaw harder, "Oh Ariana." He said to Shawn. Shawn saw his reaction to me and got a little freaked, "She's a little whore dude you don't want that. She's probably got STD's." My mouth drops open. I can hear in Jack's voice that he's drunk and high; Really drunk and high. I put the drink on the counter and walk away with my eyes watering. Is that what he's been telling people? I was so focused on what Jack said I ran into someone, "Hey watch were you're go-" but they stopped when I looked up, "Sorry." I said wiping away the tears on my face, "Hey it's okay. Are you though?" Who is this guy? Why does he care so much, "I'm Matt by the way." "I'm Ariana." He smiled down at me, "Ariana, a cute name for a cute girl. Why is a cutie like you crying?" I sniffle and sigh, "This guy is such a jerk. He's telling people I have STD's and I'm a whore. But none of those are true." Matt sighed, "I'm sorry, cutie." I chuckle say how nice he's being, "Want a drink?" I look at it. Jack always told me, number one rule of going to parties, don't take drinks from anyone you don't know and don't set your drink down. I shake my head no, "No thanks." He nods, "Look, I'm gonna be honest here, you're really hot. Wanna go upstairs and have some fun?" I think about it. Do I really want to loose my virginity like this? Yes. I nod my head and he smiles and takes my hand. He leads me up to a room. Sammy's room, oh god I'm gonna have sex in Sammy's room.  He leads me to the bed and sits down. He sets me on his lap and starts to kiss me. I then followed my instincts and started to grind on him. He moans into the kiss. I pull away from the kiss, "What's wrong?" "Before we do anything, I just want you to know I'm a virgin." He nods, "That's okay, baby. Everyone is once in their life." I smile at him understanding my embarrassment. I pull him back into a kiss and, while still kissing me, he flips us over so I'm lying on the bed. He reaches down to my shorts and looks at me. I nod and he slides them off. Thank god I wore nice underwear and a matching bra today. He kisses me again and his hand finds its way to my area. He starts rubbing me through my panties and I moan into the kiss. He then looks my panties into his hand and pulls them off. He touches me, skin on skin contact. He whispers, "God baby, you're so wet." He put one finger in me, "And so tight." I curse for the first time in my whole life, "Oh fuck." It felt really good to say the least. I then felt him kissing my thighs. Then he kissed my area. He licked me and it was an indescribable feeling. After he finished I got down on my knees and undid his shorts. He was shocked at this. I looked up at him, "Can I-" he cut me off when my hand came in contact with the thin fabric of his boxers, "Yes." He breathed out. I pulled down his boxers and wow, he was pretty big. I've seen Jack naked, accidentally, and he wasn't nearly this big. I took it in my hand and started to move my hand a bit, "God baby, your mouth please." I put him in my mouth started to suck it. He then grabbed all of my hair and started to thrust himself in my mouth. He put all of himself in me and I sat until he decided to remove himself, "Holy shit." I hold him in my hand and look up at him through my lashes, "What?" "You don't have a gag reflex?" I shake my head. He picks my tiny frame up and starts to kiss me again. He pulls my sweater off and I'm left in my lace bra. He lays me down and stares at me for a bit. I get kind of self conscious and cover up but he pins my arms right back down. He kisses my neck, "Don't cover up your body. It's perfect." He then goes and gets a condom out of his wallet and slides it on, "If it hurts don't be afraid to tell me." I love how caring he is. I nod and he pushed himself into me. Not even all of him fits because I'm so small. He looks concerned at my face. He leans down and kisses me, continuing. After a bit it started to hurt less and less. He went faster over time and would kiss my neck here and there. He pulled himself out and I was confused, "Wanna ride me baby?" I nod and get top of him. He was laying down with his hands on my hips and I held onto his forearm. He e and I moaned here and there and then my heart stopped when I heard someone else in the room, "What the hell is this?" Matt pulls me off of him to look and see the person. It was; both of the Jacks, Sammy, Nate, a couple other people from our school, and a couple of the people from the tour. Basically all of the guys I talk to or know. Matt was in his boxers and I sat there shocked. All of the guys were gawking at me. But why? My question was soon answered when Nate and JJ told everyone to leave; I was naked. Matt gave me my clothes and I got dressed. He cleared his throat when all four of my guy friends were still there. Jack was so angered. He ran at Matt and threw him on the ground. He was about to start punching him when I grabbed his arm, "Jack what's wrong with you. Stop it." He gets up and I help Matt up, "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with me is this prick just fucked you a-" he stopped and stormed out of the room. All of the guys left except for Sammy, "Ew I can't believe you just did that on my bed." He left the room and now it was just Matt and I. I turn to him, "I'm sorry-" he cut me off by kissing me, "I don't care. How about you give me your number and we can go out sometime?" I smile up at him.
.............................................................

1459 words
What the hell how did I write this long ass chapter? I love it though.