013

Ariana

+

I was packing my bags and Mrs. Blanchard stopped me, "Ariana, can I talk to you?" I nod and she comes and sits in the desk in front of me. She put her hand on mine, "I know you might think us teachers don't notice things. You might not think we know who's dating who. But, we see it and ten a blind eye to it." She pauses and I nod my head slowly waiting to see where this was going, "And we'll I just can't turn a blind eye to this. If you need help getting out of an abusive relationship I would gladly help you. I know our personal lives are supposed to stay out of school, but you're just such a bright girl I can't let this affect your schooling-" I interrupt her, "What do you mean abusive relationship?" She sighs, "Honey you don't have to cover up for what Jack's done. You don't have to stay with him. You don't need to be afraid of him. I can help you-" I cut her off, "Uh thank you for the concern but, Jack and I aren't dating. And he doesn't a-abuse me." She looks shocked, "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry. I feel so embarrassed. I just didn't want anything to happen to a student. If you need anyone to talk to." I thanked her and walked out of the class to see Nate and Johnson not with their girlfriends, but waiting for me. I smile at them and JJ puts his arm around my should. I wince in pain, "Are you okay Ariana?" I nod, "Yeah I'm  fine."
.............................................................

274 words
That's it for now. How is this book coming?