018

Ariana

+

"I missed you too." He just kissed me. I can't believe what just happened. Jack Gilinsky, my best friend, just kissed me. I mean he's done it before but not like this. The other one was really harsh and rough. This one was really slow and soft. He leans back in and our lips touched. I really didn't know why he was kissing me. Is he just trying to sleep with me? No. He pulled away from the kiss and looked me in the eye, "I've wanted that for so long." I smile at him a bit, "Me too." Being half truthful. Before the first time he kissed me I didn't even consider that, only recently has it been in my mind. Jack kisses me slightly again and then moves down to my neck. He kissed so softly and slow, it felt amazing. He lightly kissed my sweet spot and I let out a little moan. I feel him smile against my skin and continue. He stops and lies me back slowly, getting on top of me. He goes back to my neck and then stops. He looks at me, "Do you want me to keep going?" I nod and he pecks my lips, "I just want you to know I love y-" I cut him off before he could say it. I kissed him and then tried to pull off his shirt. He pulled away from the kiss, "Woah baby slow down." I sigh and nod. He takes off his shirt and then takes off mine. He kisses me again, slowly, and moved his hand down to my area. He pulled off my pants and I was left in my bra and underwear. He gazed at me and then looped his fingers in my underwear, slipping them down. He starred down at my body and bit his lip, "you're so. Beautiful." He kissed me and moved his hand down to my area. It was so amazing, he did it so much different than Matt did. Matt was faster and harder, Jack on the other hand was slow and steady. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "You're so beautiful. I want you to know that." After a while he stopped and got a condom out of him wallet. He put it on and eased himself into me. It felt so good. I couldn't help but moan as loud as loud as I possibly could. Jack hushed me, "Baby we don't want the neighbours hearing." I moan loud again and Jack groaned, "fuck baby keep it down." I grab the sheets, "I c-can't help it Ja-ack. You're so go-ood." I loved ever minute of it.
.............................................................

451 words

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had this written for a bit I just forgot to post it. My B