014

Jack

+

It's been a couple of weeks and Madison and I have been "together" I guess. The guys and I are going on this tour and Madison is pretty upset that I'll be gone for so long. As for Ariana, well I don't know. She's really quiet with the group. I make an effort not to say anything to her or about her. She's been a lot different at parties she just is quiet and not the old her. Tonight we're all going to a party and we had to all pile in the car. There was one seat left and two of us. I got in and then she got on my lap. She sat so uncomfortable and it was making me feel uncomfortable. She was sitting on the edge of my knee and it was starting to hurt since her butt is really boney. I whisper so she can only hear, "Scoot back on my leg, you boney bitch." She sighs and moves back a centimetre.  I grab both of her hips and pull her back on to my groin area. She tensed up at my action. I was on my phone and I felt her ass grinding against me. I whisper again, "Hey can you stop moving so much." She nodded and didn't look at me. After ten minutes it was a reoccurring thing and I couldn't help but get a boner. I wish I didn't but that's what happens. I groaned, "Fucking stop please." Everyone looked at me in the car and I was embarrassed. I got a glare from Nate and Johnson. Well it's not my fault she's giving me a boner..
.............................................................

277 words