13-Luckiest Man

//Aisha

I sighed as I leaned back in my seat. Aneel cursed again and stopped the car. "I don't even know why I listened to you. You don't even live here. You don't know this area."

"I was following the sign! Why can't you just use your phone?"

"You think I didn't try," he said whilst glaring at me. The only reason why we got lost was because after we came back from having ice cream, Nazrul said he wanted to go and watch a movie at his house. Then Aneel decided he wanted to go through a short cut but they were working on the roads and so they closed them. Now...well now he is annoyed.

"Not my fault you didn't charge your phone."

"Fuck sake, Aisha. I get ready while I'm going out, not charge my phone." He groaned out loud and got out the car.

"Aneel!"

"Stay in the fucking car. I think I have a charger in the back."

He couldn't have thought of that earlier?! It's four in the morning and he couldn't think of that earlier? Four in the morning! I sighed once again and put my feet up, closing my eyes. I was so tired. So, so tired.

"Aisha!"

"Hmm?"

"Where the fuck is your phone?"

"In my pocket. But my data ran out." He closed the door and tapped my shoulder.

"Give it to me. I'll pay the extra bill. There's no charger." His voice was soft. I lifted up the abaya and took my phone out of jeans pocket. "Thanks," he muttered as he took it off my hand. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I have a little bit of data of left but I don't know if it will be enough."

"We just need to get on the main road and away from all of this." He handed the phone back to me. "Password, please." I put my thumb on the home button and Aneel did the rest.

It took half an hour to reach the main road and even after that it said it would take an hour to go home. I yawned let my eyes close. "Go to sleep. You're really tired. I'll wake you up when we are reaching the house." I shook my head with my eyes still closed. "Seriously, go to sleep. I woke you up from sleep anyways."

"No it's fine. Are you mad at me?" He shook his head and put a hand on my lap. I glanced down at his hand and up at him again. After a few seconds, I put a hand over his and saw him smile a little. "You're not mad?"

"No. I'm really sorry for screaming at you. I'm just tired and want to sleep."

"I'm sorry."

"Shit! I typed in your mum's house." I laughed tiredly and he looked over at me. "Still goes the right way though. We'll be home in a few minutes."

"And we'll get to go to sleep. Good thing it's a Saturday and you don't go work. Wait, you have the weekend off right?" He shook my hand off and took a sharp turn left.

"Sorry, almost forgot to turn. And yes, I have weekends off. Tomorrow is literally gonna be lazy day." He turned off the car and turned in his seat to face me. "We're home. So tired I can't even get out this car."

"Can we just sleep here?" He laughed and I realised exactly how tired he was. "I help you and you help me. Only in the building and then through the bed."

"You mean through the door."

"That's what I said." He laughed again and got out the car. I also got out and hooked my arm with his. "Aneel?"

"I love you and everything, but just please, no more talking for the night," he pleaded. I nodded my head and we both entered the building. The lift was already on the floor so we got in straight away.