1- Dreams

Rapunzel

"Thanks Flynn. Until next time!" I waved and said goodbye.

Gym was awesome, and sweaty at the same time. But I got used to it, I mean, without it I wouldn't get this fitting body, right. I'm also thankful for Flynn for helping me with the exercising.

Today I'll be going straight to my apartment, smell fresh, do other things I need to do and sleep. That's how simple my life is. Everyday is almost a routine for me. First thing in the morning, eat breakfast, shower, cloth, go to school and graduate college. My goal. Then I'll become a model for CHANGE magazine and shoot with Jack Frost. Eeekkkk

As you may now know I'm truly obsessed with that hot guy. He's every girl's dream boyfriend. Unfortunately he already had a girlfriend, Elsa Snow, beautiful as she is for Jack. They're both working for CHANGE magazine. Sigh.

But, the girls are still dreaming.

Alright, I'm in my apartment, seeing Merida jerking with her phone, as usual in every Saturday morning. It seems like she didn't notice me coming in with a loud bang for opening the door.

"Hey Mer!" I greeted, still her eyes were stuck on her phone, focusing on something. Ah, COC.

"playing Clash Of Clans again?!" she gave a nod.

"Level...."

"34." she answered.

"chuckle, what?! Seriously Mer, you've been playing that game you're whole life and still, you're not that little bit close to the highest level." I said as she finally turned to me, but with eyes flaming, idiomatically.

"I was sent to detention. I was given projects, assignments that are even impossible to be done in just a day. What do you expect." she stated.

"I expect that your going to refuse those things." I said. She just rolled her eyes.

"you know me pretty well...."

"I do." she didn't say anything back.

"Do you want cereals?"

"lay me some." she said.

____________________________
Jack

"Perfect!"

flash! flash!

"Wonderful! Beautiful!!"

flash! flash!

"one more!"

flash!

"Alright. We got it! Thank you!"

Sigh. Never gets old.

This is where I work, where my career is. I'm a magazine model. Maybe not only a model but I'm also a book worm, weird for a guy like me, right.

I've read almost every book in libraries, book stores. My type of book is adventures, poetry, even romance, my most favorite. I know, I'm a weird guy. You'll probably ask, "huh?! That guy's so cool, so hot that his a nerd!" or maybe "romance? Is he gay?!"

But no, I'm not gay, I'm just raised by my dad who reads me books when I was young every night, every day that it gets stuck in my head, literally.

But, my disguise for that is a bad boy, a girl's dream boyfriend. My girlfriend's boyfriend.

"Good job Jack! You did great, as always." Hiccup commented adding a tight squeeze on my shoulder.

"Thanks." I replied. Elsa walked to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"you were wonderful snowflake!" she said with a flirty laugh.

"that's what you always say whenever we're done shooting, don't you know that?!" I said adding a smirk. She removed her arms off me and crossed it on her chest.

"that's because I should make you smile always, as a girlfriend, as your girlfriend." she said. I looked at her for a moment then turned away removing the clothes I've been wearing revealing my chest.

"you should know that your lucky for having me as your girlfriend. Every guy wants me to be their girlfriend. You should thank me for picking you as my boyfriend!"

"You just picked me as your boyfriend because I'm every girls' dream boyfriend. You just want what people wants." smart Frost.

"sigh. I need some rest. I'll just see you later." she said rubbing her temples at the same time.

I wasn't really sure of elsa. She just takes advantage of everything.

Well, that's life I guess.

Anyway, about Hiccup. He's the photographer in every shooting. And he's like my brother among all the crew. He understands me, a lot than my girlfriend.

He treats me like a brother as well. He knows my emotions, thoughts, even my feelings towards a person.

"hey Jack!" Hiccup called. "time for your solo photo shoot! Come on, get clothed already!"

"yeah! Be there!" I replied and went to the dressing room to change.

__________________________
Rapunzel

"you seriously need to stop reading that magazine." Mer said in a while after chomping a cookie to her mouth.

"and why is that?!" I asked, closing the magazine I was holding, using my finger as a book mark.

"your head is full of those tips and hearts and even that guy on the cover!" she replied.

"you mean Jack Frost?!"

"I mean that guy on the cover."

"....yeah, Jack Frost." I said.

She folded her legs on her stool and talked to me.

"why are you so caught up with that?" she asked.

"I need to learn these things. My dream is to become a model, remember!" I pointed out. She nodded.

"well my dream, is to become a good archer."

"you already are a good archer-"

"the best archer!" she corrected. I rolled my eyes at her.

"seriously?" I said.

"what! You can't judge me! That's my dream! You have yours and I have mine!" she said while I sighed.

"you know we're just being sarcastic here aren't we?!"

Silence.

"yeah, we are!" she agreed and jumped out of her stool. "now if you'll excuse me, I need to do something that is really not needed to be done."

"go do your own business!"

"Bye!" and she walked to her room.