53- I've Missed You

"How are you feeling?" Elsa asked to her sister on the screen of her laptop.

"The baby keeps kicking, but other than that I'm fine." Anna looked even
smaller than when Elsa last saw her a month ago... her tummy has gotten bigger. She looked okay though her eyebags aren't giving her much justice.

Kristoff walked in and sat beside his wife before lending her a cup of hot chocolate. Anna thanked him before taking a sip.

"Hey Els," Kristoff greeted, and Elsa returned it with a wave.

"Hey Kris," she replied. "Hope you're ready for the extra mouth-to-feed. Baby girl's kicking her way out to the real world."

Kristoff gave a chuckle. "I know. The doctor said she might come out soon, so I'm preparing for that."

Elsa smiled in reply to that before dropping it to a frown. Anna immediately saw her change of expression and asked.

"What's wrong?" Anna said, placing her cup of hot chocolate on the center table in front of her. "Did something happen?"

Elsa sighed and said her reason straight. "This Rapunzel doesn't get scared at a competition."

Anna's brows furrowed. "What do you mean competition? Did you threaten her or something?"

"I told her that I won't give up Jack that easily, then she suddenly bursts into saying some stupid unreasonable reasons to defend herself."

"Elsa, why would you do that?"

"I'm not doing anything bad! I just said that I'm here to get Jack back to me," Elsa said in defense, but Anna didn't want to tell her sister that she was right. She's acting vulnerably and immature... being blinded by her want.

Anna's worry grew bigger and bigger for her sister, and it almost seemed like she were the oldest among them two. How did it all come to this? Elsa used to be so present-minded and mature of things even if it seemed like the situation was getting stubborn.

Anna suddenly felt another kick from her baby inside her tummy, and she touched it with reflex, as if she was already used to it.

"Anna!" Kristoff saw his wife's sudden reaction and went to lay his hand on top of hers on her belly. Anna smiled at him assuringly when Kristoff's worry came to view.

"I'm alright hon," she said. Kristoff sighed and nodded, trusting his wife's words.

"What happened? Anna?" Elsa asked from the other side of the screen, not seeming to understand the situation that was happening.

"I'm fine, the baby just kicked again."

Elsa sighed in relief. "Thank goodness I thought there was something serious."

"Well enough about me? How are you there?"

"I'm still in San Fransokyo, and still in the undiscovered. Mr. Mund said I shouldn't keep myself noticed unless I want to create a commotion with and in front of the public."

"And... Jack?"

"... I'm still warming up to him."

"Elsa, you shouldn't toy around Jack."

"Anna!" Elsa exclaimed, offended at the term Anna used. "Who said I was playing him? I came back because I wanted to get him back!"

"But you only wanted him back because you saw him with another girl."

Elsa was taken aback by what her sister just said. She suddenly felt fury after hearing her sister's judgement about what she's doing and wanted to yell back to defend herself, but Anna got to her first.