64- A New Kind of Friendship

It was past noon and almost dinner time for an average American citizen in the streets of L.A. Kristoff, Elsa, and the Star couple were now in front of the nursery room, behind the glass windows, the infants wrapped with color coded blankets, lying on their clear, transparent beds.

The sandy haired father shed a tear just looking at their new born babe from the glass, a smile crossing his face. He felt joy inside.

"She's beautiful..." Kristoff said. "As beautiful as her mother."

"She is, Kris," Elsa said with her hand on his shoulder. They were both admiring the presence of the new member of their family, relieved to see her healthy and well.

Jack and Rapunzel watched them. Rapunzel's hand squeezed Jack's just as she smiled at the sight in front of them. Jack turned to her, geeling something unusual.

"You okay, punz?" He asked.

Rapunzel blinked twice before replying, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Jack, Rapunzel," Elsa called, and Jack's attention turned to her before he could ask Rapunzel what she was thinking about. "You know you can go back to the company right? You don't have to wait for me, I'll be fine."

"No, we're here for you," Jack replied. "We'll be here to support you and your family if Hans gets back again."

"By the way, did you two discuss everything... smoothly?" Rapunzel asked, referring to their fight just a while ago.

"Well, we discussed. I'm not sure 'bout smoothly though," Elsa replied. "It's over, he won't be coming back."

"He might not... but don't you think he'll still feel guilty about what he did?" Rapunzel said.

"What do you mean?" Elsa asked, full attention turned to her. "Wait, no... that doesn't matter right now. Right now, I'm here for my family and for my sister. I'll worry about Hans later."

Jack and Rapunzel exchanged glances before sighing and respecting Elsa's decision.

"We understand," Jack said and smiled. "Go, enjoy you're family time while you still can. I'm sure Mr. Mund will force you to come back to work tomorrow."

Elsa sighed in relief and smiled back. "Thanks," she said before walking back to Kristoff's side, admiring Kristy, Anna's new born.
____________________________

The next day, Hiccup announced news to them saying the three were invited for an exclusive interview with Toothiana later in the evening. News came to them and so they prepared for the night.

As always, Hiccup went with them to support and watch over them as if they needed babysitting. But really he just wanted to tag along. He and the star couple offered Merida to come too, but she only said fancy dresses and drinking champaigns weren't her thing; Hiccup simply shrugged it off.

"I knew she wouldn't. But it was a good try," as what Hiccup had said after.

A few hours later, they were all seated in one limousine with their manager seating in the passenger seat next to the driver.

Elsa was seated next to Jack. Rapunzel sat next to his other side, looking nervous as she mindlessly plays with her necklace (the gift Jack gave her at San Fransokyo) and endlessly tapped her feet on the floor of the car, staring out into space on the black glass pane window.

Jack knew what to do to calm her down, and she ultimately did after he held her hand throughout the whole ride.

Finally they have arrived at the scene. The walk to the front door wasn't too bad this time because of paparazzi being held back by velvet ropes and a lot of guards, but it didn't stop them from taking pictures of the three models and raising their voices for answers they won't be hearing.