40- Surprise, Surprise!

Rapunzel

We're finally here!

San Fransokyo welcomes us with its shining lights and dazzling style as we walked out of the jet with all our bags and equipment. Emma was the one who couldn't stop getting overjoyed with this vacation, her feet danced nonstop on the ground.

The crew managed to get all the equipment in the van successfully and blindly from all the other people in the airport. Our mission now is to get through the crowd of people without starting a commotion and get to the van.

"Alright y'all, you know the drill," Mr. Mund said to us all. "Heads down, shades on, and try not to get any attention from the people. Stay close to our bodyguards, and we'll get into the van in no time."

We all nodded in agreement. Jack and I instinctively took our shades and put them on as what we were told to do. We took each other's hand then intertwined our fingers when our palms touched. He smiled at me.

"Ready to see your hometown again?" He asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

A swarm of people was already crowding inside the airport with their faces sticking on the glass wall as they're being blocked by guards from passing the doors. Phones are already flashing and I saw the paparazzi trying to squeeze in with their cameras and microphones. We were all there looking at them on the other side of the glass wall, and it looked chaotic.

"Let's go you show ponies!" Mr. Mund said and took the lead.

Hiccup followed with his camera bag over his shoulder and his face dropped. He was still upset about his conflict with Merida on the phone. He said he'll be fine, but I'm sure his disappointed at Merida's behavior. I tried to reason out that Merida might just be on her period that would explain her moodswing, which by the way was the stupidest reason I've ever formulated though it was the only one possible enough to convince Hiccup. He didn't say anything to that but just nodded. If Hiccup still isn't changing his feelings after this day, I swear I'll call Merida and shout at her for making Hiccup look miserable.

I followed behind Hiccup with my hand still connected with Jack's. Emma held Jack's other hand so we were like a chain. Together we walked in the airport with shouting and screaming surrounding our hearing. Borders were keeping the paparazzi and fans from getting a hand on us. Gladly, it was easy for us to walk without someone trying to pull us for a picture. The paparazzi started to flash pictures of us and ask inaudible questions with their microphones held out.

Emma tried pulling Jack and I to the crowd, but Jack insisted because he knew what'll happen if we did that. Instead, we just gave a wave and a smile to everyone while Emma spoils out in the corner of our eyes.

To double secure our safety, our bodyguards kept close to us and faced their backs towards us ready to punce when someone jumps out the bard and tries to get close to us.

"Rapunzel!"

Then, I stopped from my ttacks when I heard someone call my name from the crowd. I recognized the voice, and I went to search for it immediately.

I unchained myself from Jack's hold and fast walked forward while looking around to see the owner of that voice. Jack wanted to question why I let go, but he seemed to know something that I didn't when he saw my reaction.

"Punz!" The voice shouted again. I searched and looked around desperately. Then, right there in the crowd, was a tall guy wearing his favorite green vest and satchel waving at me with a huge beaming smile.

"Punzie!" He shouted out again, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Tadashi!" I instantly ran towards him and gave him a huge hug while still being kept behind the bars. He hugged me back, and his fresh vanilla fragrance filled my head with my past memories of him.