chapter 5

No matter how many times she said no he kept pushing a drink towards her. Eventually she took the shot and quickly poord it down her throat. Willingly she gulped back the burning red liquid and he cheered. "Finally you brightned up" he smirked. However he didn't know she was bright enough with out the alcohol.

Song-touch-pia mia.

Although the liquid was new and forgien she liked feeling like this.

They were dancing so close. Their bodies touching. Everyone but then could see the sparks flying as thier bodies rubbed against each other the friction causing a fire that would never die down. The booming bass pumping and pulsing through their bodies.

Her face lit up and he felt butterflies open their wings in the pit of his stomach. They dannced along. He carefully watched her. Her hair shakinging about as her body and head went to the beat of wake up by the vamps. Her body tremberling for she had never felt so much of a rush before.

Soon they were seated back on the sofa.

Many people had gone home. The music playing softly in the background. The bass had been turned off and now ed sheeran's thinking out loud was playing. Whilst two girls slow dannced in the centre of the messy room.

It was well over mid night.

Conor and Esmea lay there. Sprawled across each other. Limbs tangled and intwined just like the flowers in their souls were now growing into the sun together.

He peered down at her. She was asleep murmering sweetness in her dazzy sleep. He was memorized by her beauty. Even when she only had make up on one eye and bloched skin. She still seemed perfect. He swept hair out of her face. As he did so a flash back of when he watched her out of the window came into mind. He remembered watching her out the kitchen window; her hair blowing in the ins like a golden river as she was sketching something in the garden as she hanged like another lead on the branch of the tree. He swept more golden strands away revealing her pure white sharp skinny features. Her dark eyelashes rested upon her Hugh cheekbones. Slowly and gently he ran his hand over her silky soft skin. Running his finger across her sharp wide jawline. He admired it leaving feather like touches over it.

Hey:) sorry I have short chapters. They seem short but if u read the detail and all, u will see that its not even close to short. I love u all please vote and comment.