chapter 1

Chapter 1: meet our new family esmea

"Esmea! Harry and his son are finally here!" Esmea's mum shouts up to her. She twirls down the stairs. Wearing some right light blue jeans with a white Ralph Lauren jumper.

Esmea was always fashion crazed and she was so tumblr with her clothes, hair, make up etc. She had long think golden hair and pale skin. Her eyes where a deep dark ocean blue colour and they dug into you. Her voice was smooth and High pitched she was so beautiful and her landing from heaven was as smooth as her skin.

She reached the middle of the stairs before their eyes met.

His hair scruffy,dark and curly. His dark shining eyes intwined with hers and they where glowing. He was wearing a white t-shirt with aliens on and some tight black jeans with some all black converse. He smiled and dimples arranged. She flutterd her eyes and stepped towards him.

"If y.e.s spells yes what does e.y.e.s spell?" They both looked blank and taken back. She chuckled before clearing her throat and saying well pleadingly rocking back and forth on her heels.

"Eyes, eyes it spells eyes, you must be esmea" he spoke looking to his dad and then to her. The resemblance so clear. Both curled hair. Both smile dimpled and bright. Their eyes were different but they both are tall very tall, towering over the cheeky stubborn but amazingly beautiful girl beneath them.

.......................

They had dinner played monopoly they are fun and cheery.

She's never too sure about anyone. But mum is in love I might as well join the laughter whilst it lasts.

Hey, anyone got a good cover photo for this book?