chapter 7

The night her and her step brother had shared their art, she found her self deep in his eyes. She wanted to feel his skin on hers his lips stuck to her. She always felt this way since they had met. She had longed for more than friends...

He hated this. But he felt the same as the girl across the hall. He wanted to know the feeling of her soft white hands gliding across his tatted chest. He wanted to embrace her smell and the sight of her as she kissed him slowly. This passion they both had was seeping through the gaps in their skin and was now, like branches on a tree, growing furiously towards one and other pulling them in.

....................

Song; saftey pin by 5$0$

They walked happily into school. They were like best friends. People could tell they were helplessly in love with each other. They would play fight until they hugged it out for too long they held those hugs..

"Hey! Look may you gotta come" he shouted and she stuck her finger up to him and smiling. "I won't drink" he pleaded and began to walk to her getting on his knees and begging. "Cj get up I'm coming" she said looking around as her skin popular friends laughed at them. As he got up and walked away they caught each other in a stare. Soon Beth snapped her fingers at Esmea.

Beth was Esmea's first and new best friend. She had long ombre hair. Her finger was a perfect thick shape. Boys drooled over her. But she and Esmea had learnt to love each other a lot. And were like sisters from the moment conor had intruduced them to each other.

Being popular was a hassle. Everyone talking to you shouting at u throught the halls.etc. however emsea knew this was her place and with being as close to him as she ever could. This was the way. Being little miss popular.

Beth knew her big crush on her step brother and always and still does say "you and him totally have sparks."

End song.

...............

Hey I tried!! Aha this chapter is rubbish I know but I had to fill in. I am just so busy by I have u scheduled yes!! Finally!! So I will try so hard, I got told u imagine conor as callum out of 5sos??? Let's seeeee ;)) love u all please please.voteeee