chapter 7

She was there. Her head in a book. A knock came at her door and in he walked.

He smiled and look around. She had more flowers then their garden. She was a flower included. A fake daisy chain hung around her bed posts. They glowed in the dark. Floral patterns on her walls,bed covers,chair and desk, her curtains and even the pictures some of Which she had drew herself.

My step sisster and her flowers

He sighed and looked at her."can we talk" he asked slowly. He stuffed his hands in his pockets of his tight black jeans that he wore with a beanie and a white long sleeved top. She nodded and closed her book.

"Look I speak. Promise me you won't leave Beth alone because of me" he was looking to the ground with sad eyes but hope was placed in his heart. She tipped his head up with her fingers on his chin and smiled. "Conor tell me, I promise, I won't even leave you" he nodded.

"You,well,yeah, your well, oh... Let me start again" she forrowed her eyebrows but then he spoke again. "I walk through the front door every after noon. I walk in and stand looking up the giant staircase. I remember the first time every time. You stood there leaning against the banaster. You was wearing a white Ralph Lauren jumper and some tight jeans. Honestly you took my breathe away." At this point butterflies had taken flight in her stomche.
"Ever since you have had some kind of impact on me.." she just let him works further no matter where this was going she wanted to hear it all.

"We were dancing and you was so close to me. You're body heat was burning my soul. Beth keeps telling me I'm in love with my step sister.. and all her flowers. Anyway I always thought we would only ever be this close. Just like this. Best friends. I told Beth. I needed to keep you around. I'm not saying Beth is friends with you to please you because she adores you. But I kinda got told you um li-"

"Like you? Want you? Yes I do" she cut him off and he went red.

Hey:) short chapter sorry! How you guys feeling?? I hope you like this ooo. Please please please vote love u! Xx