How We Started (2)

"Taeyeon,Jessica and Tiffany will go to the Come To Play studio while the others are free!"Their manager said and the girls with no schedules shrieked while jumping around their dorm.

The trio sighed and immediately turned on their puppy eyes."Oppa,can't you cancel it?"They pleaded while their manager just sighed and gave them a strict look that usually Lee Sooman-nim gave them.

"Look,you guys just debuted last year and it's just February 2008,you guys need to make a good impression to the crowds and netizens if you want this group to be big.People just look at you guys as some other new rookie group.You guys don't want to be the other right? You guys must have want to be the one."

That speech just changed their mind.

==========

"Oh,Jiyong-ah! Seunghyun-ah!"Yoo Jaesuk greeted them as they bow back to him."Are there only both of you?"Jaesuk asked and they nodded.Suddenly,Jaesuk looked behind them and smiled widely."Woah,So Nyuh Shi Dae is here!"

Jiyong widened his eyes slightly when he heard So Nyuh Shi Dae.Indeed,he was hoping that she is there.And,God heard his prayer.

"Kim Taeyeon-ssi,Jessica-ssi and Tiffany-ssi,it's glad to meet you."They inmediately bow 90 degree to him."Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!"Jaesuk laughed and Jiyong was actually mesmerized by Taeyeon.Indeed,she didn't wear any makeup but she is flawless enough.

"Hope,we can make this show happy together,right?"They beamed and nodded to Jaesuk."Yoo Jaesuk-ssi and Kim Wonhee-ssi,on cue!"The PD screamed.

Kim Wonhee whom just went out from the waiting room gasped when she saw the gasped."Aigoo So Nyuh Shi Dae and Bigbang?"She said and smiled at them.

'This gonna be great!'

After the introduction and all,Eun Jiwon,Lee Haneul and Gil Seongjoon were seated beside them.Jiwon beside Jaesuk while Haneul and Gil beside Kim Wonhee.

"Wah,today our studio will be energize with great guests!"Yoo Jaesuk said,making the guys hyped."Bigbang T.O.P and G-Dragon!"He said and the three guys clapped their hands and whistled."I'm so sorry but I love you da geojimal~"Lee Haneul sang making the whole casts laughed.

They sat beside Haneul and Gil."The next guests are,So Nyuh Shi Dae Taeyeon,Jessica and Tiffany!"Eun Jiwon ran around the stage as he mindlessly cheered.When they were seated,Jiwon laughed."Hahaha,So Nyuh Shi Dae sit beside me."And he mehrong them.

Yeah,that was real MATURE.

"So,Taeyeon-ssi,I have heard your song 'If' it was perfection! I love that song!"Taeyeon just laughed and thanked Wonhee."Can you sing a little bit for us?"The crowds cheered but the most anticipated one was Kwon Jiyong.

He was holding on the pillow tightly and his heart bursted and butterfly erupted in his stomach.His eyes twinkled when Taeyeon sang.The only person who noticed this was Jung Jessica.She slightly smirked.

'Wanting to court our kid leader huh?'

After the show,Jessica ushered Taeny to go ahead first.Coincidentally,Seunghyun excused him and Tiffany so they could talk.Taeyeon just gave a knowing look at Tiffany and said that she would be waiting in the van.

"G-Dragon sunbae?"Jessica questioned and Jiyong turned around,really expecting Taeyeon but he frowned a little when he saw Jessica."Yeah?"Jessica just chuckled when she saw his slightly disappointed face.

"Dissapointed that I'm not Taeyeon?"After she looked at Jiyong's shocked face,she smirked,knowing that she's absolutely right.

"Urm...well....oh shit."He rubbed his nape and just awkwardly laughed."It's okay,I'm rooting on you and I'm waiting for the day she told us that she got a boyfriend named G-Dragon."Jiyong blushed at her words and she immediately ran to their van.

"Where did you go?"Taeyeon asked,texting Sunny that she would arrive another hour."Doing some business."She said and Taeyeon wrinkled her face."I regretted ever asking that."She said and Tiffany enter with a red face.

Not happy but angry.

"Wow,what happened mushroom?"Jessica asked."His courting didn't went well?"Taeyeon asked."He is a perv and that's all I know."Tiffany said and huffed,looking outside the window.

"Wow,a perv."

==========

"Today,the others have schedules while three of you are free.Taeyeon,Jessica and Tiffany didn't shriek or whatever but they immediately dragged their own body to their own bed.

"Well,get ready now."Their manager ushered the other 7 girls.

"Unnie,I have to go to Strong Heart alone...Can't you accompany me?"Yoona who was pouting shook Taeyeon's body."Yoona-ah,ask Pany or Sica."She said and covered her face with a pillow."Unnie,you do know what will happen if I wake them up right?"Yoona asked and silence developed them for awhile.

"Fine."Taeyeon fixed her bed hair and went to the bathroom to take a refreshing bath.

"So,who's the guest?"

Taeyeon asked as she focused her eyes at the game that she was currently playing."Urm,I heard there will be Bigbang."Yoona said and Taryeon heart skipped a beat.

'Why do I keep on having an encounter with Bigbang members?'

Taeyeon shrugged slightly and in no time,they arrived at the set.Yoona was getting nerve-wrecked and that did make Taeyeon wonder why.Because Yoona has always been in variety shows and she is pretty comfortable in many of them."Why are you weirdly so nervous today?"Taeyeon asked as Yoona widened her eyes.She looked like a kid just got caught stealing an extra gift from beneath the christmas tree.

"There's something.Better tell me."Taeyeon squinted her eyes as she pointed her index finger to Yoona."Oh..urm...Lee Seunggi sunbae is the emcee right?"Hearing that,Taeyeon immediately smirked.She put her palm in front of Yoona's face."Okay,that's enough information."

Indeed,the kid leader know what she want to know.