Running Man

"Taeyeon-ah,you will appear at Running Man tomorrow!"Taeyeon's manager said and she furrowed her eyebrows as she heard a rough commotion at the other line.

Taeyeon signalled the others that she had to speak and went to the balcony."Well,after the mighty confession from your mighty dragon,we have been receiving many calls!"Her manager said,receiving a chuckle from her."Poor you guys,hwaitaeng! We'll be rooting for you guys here!"

By mean 'we',it's SNSD girls.

"Yah! Are you mocking me?!"Her manager shouted and she bid goodbye then hung up."Guess,your dragon boy is making a big commotion,huh?"Jessica asked as they smirked while looking at her and then looked back at the television.

Taeyeon sat in between Sunny and Jessica and ate some chips from them.She almost choked after she saw the news.They were watching 'Entertainment Weekly' and it played the video where Jiyong was making their relationship public.

"He is some romantic guy,huh?"Sooyoung teasingly nudged her leader as she nudged her back.

"Guys,I'm going to sleep first,tomorrow I have recording."Taeyeon said,wanting to escape from the non-stop teasing of her sisters.

"Yeah,dream of your dragon,okay?!"She heard Tiffany shouted and she just chuckled.

==========

Taeyeon cheered childishly as she saw the big ferry in front of her."So,Taeyeon-ssi,you will ride the ferry and go to where the Running Man members are gather."She nodded her head as she carefully stepped in the ferry.

When Taeyeon saw the Running Man members at the beach,she played her song,'Twinkle' and all of them looked at her direction.As expected,Haha greeted her first with the loud cheer.She legit could hear that cheer eventhough she played the song loudly.

When they arrived at the shore,Kwangsoo ran to her and she wobbled as she tried to get out from the ferry.Her right foot was already at the wooden bridge and Kwangsoo was holding her hand as they could hear many protests from the other oppa.

But,Kwangsoo let go of her hand when he looked behind her back.

Taeyeon stood beside the ferry,on the bridge,looking at him weirdly."ARRGHH!! G-Dragon is here!"She widened her eyes and saw the love of her life came out from the ferry.

The cheers became louder and they chanted 'Gtae' repeatedly.Taeyeon's face was red like a tomato and Jiyong just grinned looking at his girlfriend all shy.He extended his arm to her and looked with a small crooked smile.

"Shall we?"Taeyeon bit her lips as she don't want her mouth to rip off since she was smiling so widely.Taeyeon took his hand and they intertwined their hands together as they walked toward the Running Man members.

"Wah! The Korea Beyónce and Jay-Z is here!"Jaesuk said as Taeyeon and Jiyong laughed at the expression of them being the Korea Beyónce and Jay-Z.

They lined up,still giggling."Wah! At first,when I heard about their relationship,I was very shocked!"Jongkook said and the others agreed."Like,who would have thought that Kim Taeyeon would be with G-Dragon?"

Once again,they surpassed everyone's imagination.

==========

After the recording,all of them went to the waiting room."Ji."Taeyeon who previously was talking to Jihyo,called Jiyong."Yes babe?"He stood behind Taeyeon since Taeyeon was sitting on the hairdresser chair."Can you please tie my hair? Ji style."She smiled dorkily and Ji just replied her with a smile.

He tied her hair while she was just fiddling with the hem of her shirt."Babe?"After he finished tieing her hair,he called her.She looked upward,trying to bend her head so she could look at the back.

Out of nowhere,Jiyong pecked her lips,caught her of guard.When he moved farther,she blinked multiply time and blushed when she heared the Running Man members were teasing them.Same as the staff."Guys! Selfie!"Jongkook shouted and all of them looked at the camera Jongkook was holding.Taeyeon was doing the peace sign and just when Jongkook clicked the button,Jiyong pecked her cheek.

"You guys can't get enough of kissing each other,huh?"Haha teased them and unknowingly for them,Jongkook posted that picture with the caption :

G-Dragon and Kim Taeyeon will be featured in the next Running Man episode~ They are such a cute couple!

That do make the K-POP world shook.