The Angel is Jealous and Another Romantic Proposal

It was the time.

MAMA 2015 where everybody has been waiting for.Numerous artists were there for example,Red Velvet,Shinee,F(X),Bangtan Boys and others.Including Taetiseo and Bigbang.

Taeyeon was pretty excited for this since she prepared a performance and she get to see her boyfriend performed.Well,maybe it was not pleasant at all.

"Best female artist award goes too...."The Emcee looked around and then smiled after he opened the envelope."Kim Taeyeon-ssi!"Taeyeon gaped and smiled as she realized that it was her.Tiffany and Seohyun pushed her so she would walk faster and she just chuckled at her friends.A camera was focusing on Jiyong as he just smiled shyly at the camera and clapped his hand.The Bigbang members openly teased him,making the fans shrieked louder and Taeyeon smiled shyly too as she heard many fans chanted their couple name.'Gtae'.

She took the trophy and talked about how she was grateful that she got the award and she was thankful to her members and also Sones.Then,she gave flying kisses to the fans,making them went wild.

Jiyong chuckled lightly,looking at her cute actions.

After a few more performances and awards,it's time for Bigbang to perform.Taeyeon was smiling throughout the performance,not until this particular performance came.

During Loser,she sang along and wobbled her head along.But during Bae Bae,she lost it.

She fucking lost it.

She was furrowing her eyebrows and scrunching her face when the camera was not on her.Apparently,the back-up dancer put her arm around the members' necks and grind on them.Like the heck?!

She was gritting her teeth but when Seungri came to Taetiseo's table,she faked jamming.Yeah,faked jamming.

After the Bigbang's performance,it's time for another artists' performances and more awards.This time,SNSD won The Best Female Group award and they were so happy.When they went back to their table after taking their trophy,Jiyong and Taeyeon made eye-contact.He smiled at her but she just stared at him coldly and sat.That left Jiyong in confusion.

Tiffany who saw this tapped her shoulder."Hey,stay strong."She smiled and pumped her fist."You too."Taeyeon said and smirked slightly when she saw that Tiffany was flustered.

Yeah,she knew that Tiffany was jealous of T.O.P.Indeed,Hwang Tiffany has a crush on Choi Seunghyun.

'Why did she stare at me like that?'Jiyong thought as he bit his lips,trying to figure out what he did wrong."Yah,thank god I was at the artists' lounge or else Seohyun would kill me if those girls grind on me."Seungri said as he hit Jiyong's arm while laughing.

Jiyong widened his eyes and glanced at Taeyeon who was pouting and looked at her laps.His heart broke trillion pieces just by looking at her like that.

Only one word crossed Jiyong's mind.Shit.

===========

After the award show,Taetiseo had a flight schedule right after that so they immediately changed their clothes and went to the airport before everybody.They were in hurry since the next day they have showcase for their winter comeback.

"Hyung,did you saw Taeyeon?"Jiyong asked Zion.T since his table was right beside hers."Nope,but did you do something?"Jiyong raised his eyebrows."She looked pretty upset after your performance."

As if a light bulb appeared on top of his head,he chuckled."Is she jealous?"Jiyong ruffled his hair and Zion.T laughed."That's pretty normal.Oh,there's her manager."Zion.T pointed somewhere and Jiyong immediately thanked him and sprinted toward Taeyeon's manager.

"Where is Taeyeon?"Her manager was a little taken aback when Jiyong asked that."Urm,Taetiseo already left and they are in the plane to Seoul."He said and Jiyong sighed as the manager left him alone there.He felt guilty eventhough he knew he couldn't avoid it after all.

He chased after her manager and asked him for her schedule tomorrow."Urm,tomorrow they have a showcase."

They immediately traded number phone and Jiyong asked him to text him the address and time.That night,Jiyong took the earliest plane after he explained everything to his members and 2NE1 members.

==========

Taeyeon was ready at the backstage and she could hear the Emcee was talking and the fans were squealing and shrieking.

"Tae.Ti.Seo!"After the emcee shouted that,Taeyeon,Tiffany and Seohyun came from backstage and they performed 'Holler' as the opening.After that,they chatted for awhile and played games with special fans.Until,the emcee was called by a staff and he whispered something to the emcee and he nodded.

"Okay,so change of plan."He said and Taetiseo started to panick silently as they heard the other plan.

"We will have a singing battle."That made the crowd went wild.

"We'll go from youngest to the oldest."Taeyeon pouted as she heard the word 'old'.Seohyun went first and she sang Problem by Ariana Grande while Tiffany sang Hello by Adele.

When it was Taeyeon's time,she decided to sing Chandelier by Sia.Just when she wanted to sing a note,the lights went off and Taeyeon opened her eyes in shockness and fright.She was frozen at the center of the stage since Tiffany and Seohyun were sitting behind Taeyeon.

Out of nowhere,beside her was the man that she loves.She gasped and the fans went wild.

"Babe,I'm sorry."He held her hands and kissed them.A bouquet of flowers were given to Taeyeon and Jiyong hugged her."Gosh,Tae,I'm so sorry."He whispered but it turned out everybody in the place could hear since Taeyeon was wearing a mic."Those dances didn't mean anything.It was not my idea."He smirked as he quoted Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled and hugged him back."I'm sorry I'm being such a bad girlfriend."She said and people aww-ed at the scene upon them.

Jiyong released her and cleared his throat.He looked at the crowds of fans and bow."Sones."He looked around and all the fans were looking at him with anticipation."I need your blessing to take this beautiful woman's hand."The crowds went wild and all of them were shouting yes.

He looked at her deeply and knee down.Pulled out a diamond sphere box and that immediately made Taeyeon's heart beat faster.He opened it slowy and appeared a Tiffany engagement ring.Tears were dripping from Taeyeon's eyes.

"Will you marry me?"

At that time, the word no wasn't even in her dictionary.