SBS Gayo Daejun Award 2013

From : Dragon Ji

Babe,you're going to be there right?

Taeyeon smiled as she saw the text.She already told him million times already that she is going to be at SBS Gayo Daejun Award 2013.Yet,her dragon kept on asking that.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon,is that your boy again?"Jessica asked and the members looked at her.They were at the van,heading toward the award venue.Taeyeon just nodded slightly and they mourned in jealousy.

"Kim Taeng,what did you even do to get that dragon?"Tiffany said while pouting.She was definitely jealous when she knew that they were dating 3 years ago."Nothing."Taeyeon said,teasing her jealous best friend.

==========

"Hyung,is So Nyuh Shi Dae going to be there?"Seungri asked and Jiyong nodded,making the Panda boy cheered loudly."Yah! Lee Seunghyun,I'm driving here!"Their manager shouted.They were also heading to the award venue.

"Why are you so hyped? Weren't you fanboying A-Pink yesterday?"Seunghyun asked,making Seungri stuttered."Urm,well,that's just a fanboy moment.This too!"He defensed himself and Daesung smirked.Dae took Seungri's phone and unlocked it."Hyung! How do you know my password!"He tried to take it back but Jiyong and Youngbae held his collar.

"Oh~~ Your wallpaper is Seohyun?!"They teased him and the poor maknae pouted.

==========

At first,Taetiseo performed before they perform with SNSD.They sang 'Crazy in love' by Beyónce.Jiyong was definitely drooling over her.Followed by Seungri and Seunghyun also.Oh,forgot to tell that Seunghyun has a big crush toward our eyesmile queen.

But,their day-dreaming turned to nightmare when Tao,Sehun and Luhan came out from the backstage.

"Hold on,did that Luhan guy just touched Seohyun's hip?!"Seungri exploded.Seunghyun squinted his eyes when he saw the dance they were doing."Wow,that Tao guy is freaking close with Tiffany!"Seunghyun said and immediately grabbed a water bottle and drank.

The part where the 3 guys had to held the girls' hands like they were asking for a dance,really made Jiyong infuriated.

"That Sehun guy,really...He winked at her?! He freaking winked and smiled at her!"Jiyong said as he kept on glaring at the poor innocent guy.Just when they drooled at the 3 girls since they were wearing a short white dress with shining things on it and also white gloves and their dreams disappeared and replaced by rage when they saw the 3 EXO guys appeared from the backstage.

"Wow,the 2 EXO guys,what their name again? Ah,Chanyeol and Lay are so talented at the back."Youngbae said,approving their talent.They were playing piano and drum at the back.

Jiyong just lower his hat when the performance was finished.

After that,some other groups performed and Sehun,Tao and Luhan came back to the place where artists watched the performance.Jiyong,Seungri and Seunghyun just glowered at them.Luhan and Tao who noticed it bow at them numerous time.

"Urgh,how I wish I was there."Seungri said and started to imagine him dancing with Seohyun.That made Seungri looked up,closed his eyes and smiled while moving his body like he was dancing.

"You looked stupid,Ri."Daesung said,snapping him from his day-dream.

Then SNSD performed.At first they performed 'Express 999'.Then 'I got a boy'.When the performance finished,the EXO boys who were sitting behind Bigbang cheered loudly,making the 3 guys turned around and glared at them.More like Sehun,Tao and Luhan.

=========

"Where is Taeyeon?"Jiyong looked around the backstage and saw Taeyeon but with Sehun,Luhan and Tao."Say Taeng!"They said and Taeyeon's manager took the picture.

"Sehun-ah,Luhan-ah and Tao-ah! You guys did a great job!"She hugged one by one while Jiyong just stared at them emotionless.When Taeyeon saw him,she made sure that the 3 guys disappeared first.Then,she made her way toward him.

"Jiyong,my performance was great right?"Taeyeon asked as she clung her arms with Jiyong's.Fortunately,the backstage corridor was clear."Yeah,with all the dancing with that Sehun kid and also winking,smiling.Yeah,it was great."The sarcasmness was great this time.

"Are you jealous? Ji,he's just my dongsaeng and a hoobae in the same company."Taeyeon said as they stopped walking and cupped his face.

He pouted and glanced at Taeyeon numerous time."Sure?"Taeyeon nodded and gave him an angelic smile that totally melted his heart.

Getting mad at Taeyeon is definitely a hard thing to do if you're Kwon Jiyong.

"So,as a gift of making you jealous,want anything?"Taeyeon asked as they started walking.Jiyong gripped her wrist and turned her around,making her gasped.They were very close that Taeyeon could smell his minty breath."I want this to be here."Jiyong pointed at her lips and then at his lips.

Taeyeon laughed and then Jiyong pushed her head toward his,making their lips crashed each others.A-Pink members who just wanted to get out from their waiting room,saw Kim Taeyeon and G-Dragon were kissing in front of their waiting room.They gasped and stoned there for a couple seconds.

Chorong closed the door and they still didn't breath."Heol,what did I just watch?"Bomi broke the silence.

While Jiyong and Taeyeon were still kissing,didn't notice them at all.They broke the kiss and smiled.

"I love you so much."Jiyong said.

"I love you much more."Taeyeon said and they put their forehead together.

"Nope,mine is bigger."Taeyeon laughed at his childishness.

Oh,how they love each other.