How We Started (3)

"Strong heart!!"

Kang Hodong and Lee Seunggi did their trademark for the show.

"This episode is the 1st episode for 'strong heart' and I can see lots of popular artists already!"Hodong said as he looked at Seunggi."Nae,woah,So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona is here!"Jiyong clapped his hand slightly,completely disappointed that it was not Taeyeon."Even G-Dragon is here!"Suddenly,Boom came out wearing a short blonde wig.

The other laughed as they saw Boom danced 'Heartbreaker',Jiyong's song.

Taeyeon who was watching them laughed her ahjumma laugh,making all staffs laughed."Woah,even the staffs laughed Boom-ssi.Daebak!"Lee Seunggi said and he and Yoona made eye-contact.Seunggi smiled at her,making Yoona blushed and bit her lips.

Taeyeon who saw that smiled and smirked teasingly."Yoona-ssi,I heard that your fellow member is here?"Kang Hodong said and Jiyong sat straight immediately.Just when Yoona wanted to answer,Seunggi stopped her."Wait,G-Dragon-ssi,why did you suddenly sat straight?"That made him blushed and the whole set laughed.

"Oh,Taeyeon unnie is at the backstage.Since I'm quite nervous coming here alone,I asked her to accompany me here."Yoona said.

"Let's welcome her!"Kang Hodong said and they clapped their hands and Taeyeon enter,bowing to each person there.She shared her seat with Yoona and ended up being really close with Jiyong.Making him a litttle nervous.

"Taeyeon-ssi,you don't have any schedule today?"Seunggi asked."Actually me,Tiffany and Jessica don't have any schedule and we were woken up by manager oppa.After he said that we are free today,we immediately went to sleep again."

That made the whole set bursted in laughter because of their cuteness.

"Then,Yoona woke me up to accompany her to go here."Taeyeon said making Seunggi laughed at Yoona's cuteness."Why didn't you wake up Jessica or Tiffany?"Hodong asked."They are scary when someone wake them up,especially if they don't have any schedule."They laughed.

Soshi girls are really something.

After the recording,Jiyong was waiting in front of Yoona's waiting room since they were greeting their sunbaes first."Unnie!"Jiyong turned around when he heard Yoona's voice and also Taeyeon's ahjumma laugh.

They were really shocked when they saw Jiyong in front of their waiting room."Oh,annyeonghaseyo G-Dragon sunbaenim."They bow and Jiyong bow back,his eyes was still fixed on Taeyeon.

"Urm,Yoona-ssi,can I 'borrow' your leader for awhile?"Jiyong asked,making Taeyeon widened her eyes and Yoona smirked."Aigoo,sunbaenim.You don't have to ask."She went inside,leaving the leaders outside.

"Urm,sunbae,why do you want to 'borrow' me?"Taeyeon awkwardly laughed and Jiyong rubbed his nape."Well,I just wanted to say.......I like you.......a lot.....very much."Jiyong said,making Taeyeon stopped breathing and her heart skipped a beat.

"Sunbae,what are you talking about?"Taeyeon asked and awkwardly laughed."Look,I'm freaking real about this and please,just think about this and I'm not forcing you."Jiyong said and immediately scurried away to his waiting room.

After the confession,Taeyeon has been avoiding him like he is a freaking bullet and she did a great work since after that SNSD and Bigbang didn't have any schedules related with Bigbang.But some members have but not her.

Taeyeon indeed have got some texts from him and also flowers,chocolates and also branded things.Indeed,he spent a lot of money but since Bigbang and G-Dragon is rising around the world,it's not a big deal for him.But it is for Taeyeon though.

After the confession,Taeyeon indeed felt something bubbly rised inside her and she didn't know how to explain that.

"Boo,that's love boo."

That's what Tiffany said to her.Even the other members agreed.

But,she is definitely confused about him.One time,he confessed to her and then he caught in a rumor with some popular artists.

Taeyeon,that's just a rumor.Don't believe it.Believe my love toward you.

They are not even dating but he explained everything to her.Like she is his girlfriend or something.

Then,the time comes.After almost 1 year,there was a New Year concert with lot of artists and Taeyeon admitted that she is nervous since Bigbang was going to be there also.

"So,Taeng,got your answer already?"Sica asked as she looked at Taeyeon who was focusing at the mirror as the make-up artist did her work.

Taeyeon breathed in deeply and nodded her head."Well, just hope that you're doing the right thing."Jessica said and Taeyeon sighed.

At the last stage where all artists gathered on the stage and sang 'Run to you'.Taeyeon was searching for Jiyong and Jiyong was doing the same thing.

When they saw each other they looked at each other and broke into smile.Wonder Girls who was between them just looked at the scene happening in front of them."So,got your answer?"Taeyeon held Jiyong's shoulder and then laughed."Yes,and it's a......"Taeyeon squinted her eyes and Jiyong did the same.

"YES!"That made Jiyong hugged her."Woah,woah,woah,lovebirds,this is not the time okay,fans are watching~"Yeeun said,making them blushed and then smiled."See ya after this."Jiyong whispered,making Taeyeon blushed.

"Taeyeon,better tell us everything."Yubin said and the WG members crowd her excitedly.

Well,that's how the Angelic Taeyeon ended up with the Dragon Jiyong.