The Wedding (2)

"Kim Taeyeon-ssi,about the marriage,what is your plan?"

Yoo Jaesuk asked.Taetiseo were at 'Happy Together' set and Taeyeon was asked about her soon-to-be marriage with Jiyong.She smiled widely after she heard the question,Seohyun and Tiffany noticed that then smiled warmly at her.

"Well,we didn't plan anything but next January we will plan about it first.I know it's quite early because you know,Jiyong and I could be really stubborn."

They laughed at that statement.

"That's right! Once,Jiyong bought them a villa and then when they started to decorate the house,it took them 1 week to plan on how to decorate the living room."

Tiffany stated making them laughed and Taeyeon blushed."Woah,I don't know you're that stubborn,Taeyeon."Park Myungsoo said."Have you ever expect to have G-Dragon as your boyfriend and future husband?"Park Misun asked and Taeyeon thought about it."I have never think about it at all.Sometimes I wonder,since when did I became so lucky?"They 'aww' at her statement and moved on to Tiffany.

==========

"So,you didn't expect me to ask you to be my girlfriend?"Jiyong said as soon as Taeyeon answered her phone."Duh,of course."Taeyeon answered as she fixed her dress.Taetiseo had to perform 'Dear Santa' at Inkigayo so they wore their short white fluffy dress.

"Can you please sing your part from 'Dear Santa'? I want to hear your english."Jiyong said and Taeyeon just chuckled at his wish.Tiffany and Seohyun who were sitting behind Taeyeon smirked at her.

"Okay,as you wish."Taeyeon chuckled then started singing.

Dear santa,

Could you please lend me your ear~

I got a wish list for you to hear~

It hasn't been my kind of year~

Taeyeon stopped singing and Jiyong whistled."As usual,my babe slay."He said,receiving a laugh from Taeyeon."But,what do you mean 'it hasn't been my kind of year'? You get the best female artist,best female group,your solo debut is a success,your group comeback is a success and also you got to marry this dragon."He ended and Taeyeon laughed at the last reason.

"Yup,that's why the lyric is just a proof that I'm not the one who write it."Taeyeon said andJiyong chuckled."Okay,babe.I'm rooting for you from my dorm."Jiyong said and Taeyeon heard some shrieks and laughs at the background."Yah,Lee Seunghyun! Kang Daesung!"Jiyong shouted and she chuckled at his cuteness.

"Okay,bye babe."Taeyeon said and Jiyong bid her goodbye before said."Muah! I love you!"Then,he hung up.

Aigoo,that dragon surely head over heels her.

==========

"So,it's 2016 already."

Jiyong said as he plopped his arm around Taeyeon's shoulder.They were having a date at Han River without disguise.Yeah,without disguise.Fans were whispering and taking pictures of them but they just shrugged it off.Thankfully,their fans respect their privacy.

"Yeah,I will have a comeback next 2 months.Also,Taetiseo comeback right after SNSD's promotion finish.Then,at the end of the year,at our wedding,I will release my comeback solo song."Taeyeon said and Jiyong scrunched his face."You're so thin now.What if you got exhausted just like last year?"Jiyong asked and they sat on a bench."Hey,this probably will be my last year as a member of SNSD,so it's like gifts for my fans."

Jiyong just sighed and nodded his head."Let's buy some ice cream,shall we?"Jiyong said and they headed to the ice cream shop.

They scanned the flavours and Taeyeon immediately sang Red Velvet's song.

Jusaeyo dalko-...

But she was cut by Jiyong's kiss."Stop being so cute."He ruffled her hair and she pouted and blushed when she saw the guy behind the counter were staring at them wide-eyed.

"G-Dragon-ssi,Kim Taeyeon-ssi.I'm a fan,can I take a picture with you guys?"The guy asked and Jiyong just nodded as they posed.By mean pose,Jiyong kissed Taeyeon's cheek as she smiled widely at the camera.The guy decided to post it in his instagram,but since they were currently on their date,he went against his idea.

Jiyong who was paying for the ice cream,looked at him and smirked."Tag us if you want to post it."He winked and went to Taeyeon,leaving the guy speechless.

He posted it giddily with the caption :

G-Dragon and Kim Taeyeon posed with me for our selca! Congrats for the couple! Hope you guys have a nice wedding soon!

After that,G-Tae fans increase like crazy.

==========

"Nope,purple theme."

"Oh please,let it be red and black."

"What is this? A funeral?"

"Yeah,the funeral for our death."

They glared at each other.The saleswoman inbetween them looked at them awkwardly."Urm,so,you guys can discuss about first and then give me a call."She gave Taeyeon her card and Taeyeon took it with a smile and apologized.

"Look,you're making it worse.It's just for our wedding."Jiyong said and Taeyeon stopped walking and glared at him."Fine,do it your way then."She said and hailed a cab.Before Jiyong got to catch her up,the cab already went away.

'Urgh,I'll just search for something better.'

Jiyong went inside back and went deeper into the shop they just went.He was scanning carefully and then,another saleswoman came and offered him a book of the themes.He gladly took it and scanned the book.He need to choose carefully or else,moody Taeyeon will attend the wedding instead.

His eyes stopped at a certain theme and he smiled widely,perfect.

"I choose this."

Confidentally,he said that.