Chapter 1:Walking Around

Everyone stared at me. 
I hated the attention. I hate any attention.
I was just walking through Gravity Falls. It wasn't that big of a deal. Was it because I had a hood on? I thought I was being pretty normal. I had just moved here. I had never had this many people stare at me though. I just decided to go somewhere I had been when I was little. I needed to stay hidden.

  When I got to the place I looked up and I saw a huge sign. It said 'Mystery Shack'. I can't believe I thought this stuff was real. I was so easily pleased back then.
I took a deep breath and hoped that no one would notice me. I walked in every one was looking at cheap junk. Then the "Man of Mystery" came over.
"Welcome to a place with everything you have ever imagined," he said.
"Hi," I said trying to be in a positive mood. "I am here to apply for a job."
"Oh," he said, probably disappointed he couldn't make a couple of bucks of a teenager. "Talk to the kid behind the counter," he added. I walk over to the counter.
"Hi how may I... you're the new girl," The guy behind the counter.
  "I am here to apply for a job," I said ignoring his first sentence.
"Ok here's an application," he said weirdly. I filled in the application it took like half an hour. I finally turned it in to the guy behind the counter
"Thank you, oh you left out your phone number," he said.
"Sorry," I said. I filled it in real quick and gave it back.
"Ok. I will call you to tell you if you got it," he said.
"Thanks," I said and left the gift shop. A few minutes after I felt, my phone ring. I grabbed it out of my pocket and answered.
"Hello?" I asked.
"You got the job," the guy said. I ran inside the shack and ran to the counter.
"Thank you so much," I said.
"Hey you came here right on time. One of the employees just quit so the boss said to hire you," He said. "You start tomorrow."
"Thank you," I said. It was all I could say.
"My name is Dipper by the way," he said.
"See you tomorrow Dipper," I said and left the shack feeling awesome.

Authors Note: I would like to dedicate this to Madaya Wheeler, Ender Heart Studios, and Beantrap, they all inspired me. Also I can take the hard truth. Lay it to me straight.Please and Thank You!🤗 From the words of Bill Cipher, I'll be watching you!Thanks for reading!