Chapter 8: Asking for Help

Cadence POV
Another 30 minutes later, I started jogging to the Mystery Shack. I needed to talk to Dipper no matter what Bill said.
I finally knew Dipper's secret. He had acted pretty nervous, so I naturally assumed he was hiding something. His hat and messy bangs covered something on his forehead.
I thought about what he was hiding. I wonder if what he's hiding is important. I then thought about my twin and everything else again. Why? Why couldn't this happen to some other unsuspecting person. Out of all the people in the world this had to happen to me. Couldn't someone else go through this and it not me. I kicked a rock out of anger.
"God dang it! Why did this happen to me!" I said loudly and more mad at my mother than ever before. I sat down on a log for about two minutes.
After the two minutes, I sighed. Why did this happen to me? I had hopes someone would answer but I got nothing. I continued walking toward the shack.
I knocked on the front door with my hood off. "Kids go get the door because I refuse to get up!" yelled the gruff voice of Stan. I was happy I finally knew his name, the man of mystery was really bugging me.
I herd Mabel call not it followed by a grumble by Dipper. He opened the door.
Dipper started at me in shock. "Cady what are you doing here?" he asked. I bit my bottom lip.
"I need to talk to you," I said in such a serious voice I almost didn't recognize it as my own.
"What about?" he asked looking a bit too curious.
"It is...well um it is kind of supernatural," I said quietly and extremely nervous. He looked very nervous as well.
"Look I know you know stuff about strange occurrences. Pacifica told me," I said going way to serious. Dipper closed the door behind him and walked over into the forest. It wasn't far away from the shack, but it bothered me.
We sat on the log that I had sulked on as I was about to tell him everything but he said something under his breath about a... a journal?! I decided to break the awkward silence. "Dipper I need you not to freak out when I tell you everything that happened, ok?" I said worried. He nodded, yes. I told him everything.
Still silence stood there after I finished talking. "Ok, looks like I have no choice but to show you this," Dipper said. He pulled out a book with a 6 fingered hand and a 3 in the middle. Dipper flipped through the pages eventually coming across one with Bill on it.
"Why couldn't I have a normal summer for once?" I said under my breath hoping Dipper didn't hear. I saw his brown eyes look at mine. When I felt the heat rise in my cheeks I turned away. I started to stare at the ground.
Then after what felt like forever I looked at the book. It was spattered with red and black ink. At least I think it's ink. Dipper grabbed a black light. Invisible ink was splattered everywhere with super messy handwriting. "What the fudge?" I yelled louder than I meant to. I leaned over to get a better look at the book.
(If you thought that that it would be something else, You should be ashamed of yourself!)
The title of the page was Bill Cipher. I read a little of the paragraph when I saw Dipper was blushing. I finally realized how close we were and backed up. I stared at a twig during the awkward silence. I was think about how the heck that happened.
Dipper POV
So I was talking with Cady trying to be normal for once and when she leaned over I felt my face turn red. Was it because she is a girl or do I like her? Wait a second what of Bill wasn't lying? I can't like the daughter of Bill.
"So...should we go back to the journal?" I said awkwardly.
"Yeah I guess we should," Cady said. She scooted closer to me. I looked at her face she looked a little red. I shrugged it off. I told her that Bill couldn't be trusted.
"If he gains physical form all hope is lost," I read aloud.
"Oh man!" Cady said, shocked. She leaned on her hand. I tried placed my hand on the log but I ended up putting my hand on Cady's.
She turned as red as a tomato. I weaved my hands with hers. She started blushing even more, if that was even possible. "We should probably get back to the Mystery Shack," Cady said quietly. We walked back to the shack holding hands. Until we were ambushed by Mabel.
She was squealing loud. We both jumped. "OMG! I HAVE TO THINK OF A SHIP NAME!" Mabel yelled at the top of her lungs.
"Mabel sh! And no ship name!" Cady hissed.
"Fine! So...what were you talking about?" Mabel said excitedly.
"Bill," I said quietly.
"You mean Dorito head?" Mabel asked as her eyes widened. Cady giggled. When we got to the shack we let go of each other's hand. I went straight to work, but I could still feel the heat in my cheeks.
Author's Note: I am sorry for the love, but it needs to happen if I want to get where I want to be. I am having a little writer's block so don't blame me for bad chapters. (I came up with Dorito head! :P)I pray the fandom and all the Gravity Falls lovers don't kill the love. If you didn't have dirty thoughts about earlier I appreciate it. But how do you guys think Cara is going to get to Gravity Falls? She is only 15 and her b-day isn't until October, which I hope I will get there. She is, SPOILER ALERT!!, going to tell Hayden to stay in Portland. He listens, for a while. END OF SPOILERS!! What about Cady and Dipper?💗💖❣💘💕💝💞💓 (Sorry for being a weirdo!! 🤗 but what do you expect. No personality?? 🤗) Cadence is based on myself expect a bit calmer! I hope you like all my characters! So with everything for now said, I'll be watching YOU! 🤗🤗🤗 Thanks For Reading!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗