Chapter 13: It's Bill's falt!

Cara POV
   "I have to go with her!" I yelled.
   "Get in!" A voice from the front said. I went to the back of the abundance and get in right beside the cot Cady was on. I teared up just seeing her. I looked at her face and saw the biggest cut ever.
She did this on purpose?! Why would she do this on purpose we had so much fun the last few days. I thought I meant something to you.
"Cara! Cara!" I heard a voice yell. I looked up the medics were doing whatever, I wasn't paying attention to them. I looked through the little windows, no one was out there. It had to happen a few more times before I realized it was all in my head. Some one was trying to talk to me through my head.
"Finally you realized it. It's me Cady. You have to know I did this for your sake." Cady said.
What? Why would you try and kill yourself for me? I love you and so do your friends, especially Dipper. No one wants to see you hurt. Your fans, your friends, your family, no one and I repeat no one wants to see you hurt stupid.
"I did it so I couldn't hurt you! I did it because I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if you or anyone else got hurt because of me!" she yelled. I heard weeping.
Damn it. Ok look I didn't mean to make you cry but this is going to be on the news and mom is going to kill me or you, who ever she find first. We, we being all of your friends and family, just don't want to see you hurting or in pain.
"Ok every single dream I have happens in real life, good or bad. I had a dream that I killed someone. I don't even know who he was. I don't know why I even killed him. I don't want to kill anyone!" she said, by the end she was yelling and crying at the same time.
Could you stop crying, because of you and what you did I started hyperventilating. I haven't done that in such a long time. I don't want anything to happen to my new family. I need to protect you.
"I provide everything thing and I swear everything will be fine. Dad and I will make sure of it." she said. I could sense the tears in her eyes. She was referring that she wasn't going to make it.
Hell no! You are not dying. Not now I just got you back. I not losing you again! I-I can't lose you!
I started to tear up again.
"Don't you dare cry. If you cry I will cry too." With that said I made sure I didn't cry. It had been at least 10 minutes. We finally arrived at the hospital. A bunch of medics unloaded Cady's cot. A girl motioned for me to follow.
"What's this girl's name?" she asked.
"Cadence Hanson." I stated.
"The pop star?" she asked.
"Yes." I grumbled.
"What happened?" she asked.
"Well I was sleeping until my friend, Dipper-"
"That's his name?"
"It's a nickname, anyway he said he saw Cady on the bathroom floor next to a pool of blood and a knife. I started panicking and hyperventilating. My friend, Pacifica-
"Northwest?"
"Yes! I need to stop naming people. She helped calm me down, while my other friend went out to look for the ambulance. After I calmed down Dipper ran in and said that the medics needed me. She has been herself, I'm guessing, for the last few days. Our mom wasn't home so we were having fun. Our mom abuses her so we were enjoying twin time."
"What you're her twin?"
"Yes! So any way we had been having fun then we decided to have a sleepover. Dipper and her had a moment, at the least, but it was a happy moment. I don't see why she did this." I said. I lied at the last part. I understood perfectly why she did this. This lady was nosy, and I mean like the nosy you get with the paparazzi. God, this was going to be hard.
"Will she wake up?" I asked.
"I-I honestly don't know." the lady nurse said. Is she even useful?
Mabel POV
Dipper, Pacifica, Matthew, and I ran as fast as we could to the Mystery Shack. We were going to get Grunkle Stan to drive is to the hospital. Man if he says no... No bad thoughts every thing happy. Except nothing was happy my friend could be dead. I looked over at Dipper. He was crying. He really loves her. Pacifica and Matthew were crying too. I felt my face it was wet. I should have expected this. I can't hold everything in. Especially when one of my friends could be dead. We finally arrived at the shack. It was quiet. I ran up to the door and tried to open it. When that didn't work I started banging on the door screaming, "Grunkle Ford, Grunkle Stan!" I heard the floorboards creak, someone was coming. I back up a little.
"Mabel, what are you doing here? With, Pacifica? And Dipper, where have you been? And also a random kid I don't know? And are you all crying?" Grunkle Stan asked.
"Grunkle Stan we need to go to the hospital!" Dipper shouted before I could.
"Yeah, Cady's in real trouble!" Pacifica shouts.
"Cady? As in Cadence the Cadence who works here?" Grunkle Stan asked.
"Yes we have to go to the hospital!" I yelled.
"Why is she in the hospital?" Stan asked.
"Can we explain later! My sister could be dead!" Matthew yelled. Pacifica put a hand on his shoulder. He calmed down a bit. She was always good at that, when she became nice.
"Ok get in the car!" Stan said.
"What about Ford?" Dipper asked.
"Point dexter will be fine." Stan retorted. We all got into the car and started driving. We rushed. We finally ran into the waiting room. I see Cara crying on the phone. I sit next to her with Pacifica on her other side. We both put one of our hands on her shoulders.
Cara POV
I dialed the number of the one I needed most right now.
"Hello?" said the tired voice of the man I love. "Cara? Is that you? Why are you calling at 3:30 in the morning." I try to hold back my tears. It doesn't work. I burst out crying.
"Cara are you ok? What happened?" Hayden said worriedly.
"My sister, she's in the hospital!" I cried.
"What happened?"
"She hurt herself!"
"Why?"
"She didn't want to hurt anyone!"
"Why would she hurt anyone?"
"When she has dreams they always happen in real life. She dreamed she killed someone. She didn't even know who she killed in the dream."
"Whoa. That's it I'm coming to Gravity Falls!"
"What no you have to stay with Dile!"
"Avery and Austin can take care of him."
   "Fine but, oh wait, what? She might not wake up, God no." I say crying. I said all of this after a nurse told me. She just walked away. What's wrong with people here.
   "Cara, Cara? Cara please calm down!"
   "Thanks girls."
   "What?"
   "Sorry my friends are here." I say. Matthew clears his throat.
   "Sorry Matthew." I say giggling.
   "What who's Matthew?" Hayden asked panicked.
   "Calm down dingus. He's just my step brother."
  "Oh!"
  "Hey don't be embarrassed. Just don't be to overprotective. I have a friend who's a guy."
  "What?"
  "See over protective. His name is Dipper but I think my sister likes him more than I do." I say. I see Dipper blush and I giggled. "I have to go but you can come to Gravity Falls if you want."
  "Ok I'm coming so I see you there. Love you."
  "Ok love you too bye." We hang up and I wait for a medic.
  "The family of Cadence Hanson?" said a medic, finally. We all stand up.
  "Come with me." she commands. We follow her up to ICU.
Damn it!
We turn on the left hall and go down to the 4th door. I see my sister. She is hooked up to a bunch of machines. This brings tears to my eyes. The medic leaves and I just stand there in the door way for a few seconds. I slowly walk over to Cady's side. I see the cut on her cheek is sown up. I started crying again. This was the worst day ever. She might not even wake up. I know exactly who fault this is. It's my fathers.
Authors Note: Hey guys I hope you like my new chapter. I have been working very hard. Lies!!!! I have been reading the Screaming Staircase and other stories. I have mostly been reading on Wattpad!! This site is amazing!! I am usually working on this at night. When I'm supposed to be sleeping. Who needs sleep Not Me!! 🤗🤗🤗 I'm a total dork!! 🤗 I take pride in that! I have mostly been at school for 8 dang hours and 20 freaken minutes. Now I have to think about electives and what I'm doing next year. Probably theater and choir. I have a field trip tomorrow it's going to be fun singing for the elderly and mall dwellers. I'm looking forward to missing pretty much all my classes and having 1 basically free period at the end of the day at choir. So now that I am done boasting (bragging), I'll be watching you!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓 I'm a dork! Thanks for Reading!!