Chapter 2.2

Chapter 2. Part 2.

He pulled back to see Maia smiling back at him.

"Good try," she chided. Ryder face fell and he looked at his hand in his lap.

"Sorry."

"But you missed." she smiled at him and Ryder looked up at her, clearly confused.

"What do you mean."

"I mean, you missed." she laughed slightly before leaning towards Ryder and kissing him gently on the mouth.

"Oh, that's what you mean." Ryder laughs and reaches out and puts his hands around Maia's waist.

"But would you continue explaining." he smiles shyly.

"Sure, it is a very long lesson to learn." she smiled back and leant in again to kiss Ryder. He pulled her closer towards his body and Maia laced her fingers through his hair. They remained like this until they came to a standstill and the base of the ferris wheel.

"Well, that was fun." Maia exclaims as she climbs out of the ferris wheel. Ryder laughed.

"Yes, it was." Ryder smiled and put his hand put to Maia. She laced her fingers through his and continued walking around the carnival.

They were eating fairy floss when Maia spotted Kyle.

"Hey, Ryder, I'll be back in a sec, okay?" she hands her fairy floss to Ryder.

"Oh, Uh, yeah okay." he replied as Maia ran off through the crowd. Ryder sighed. He was feeling a little bit put of place when he heard someone calling his name.

"Ryder!" She called out.

"Hi Elle." he replied when she reached him. Elle was slightly out of breath so she spoke to Ryder with shortened breaths.

"It's...Maia...she was...knocked...over there..."

***Authors note***

Again. I'm so sorry I missed this part. It's kind of vital other wise the whole story will be a bit confusing.

Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!

G.