Chapter 7

*WARNING* This has not been edited.

Re-cap:

“Sorry, what?”

“Oh sorry just talking to myself, I really gotta go I’ll seeya around bye.” And like that he was gone.

I wonder what that was about. Well whatever it is didn’t matter me because I finally met mystery boy and hopefully I’ll see him again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott’s P.O.V

“Well goodbye Scott, maybe we’ll meet again soon.”

“Much sooner I hope…” I whisper to myself.

“Sorry, what?”

“Oh sorry just talking to myself, I really gotta go I’ll seeya around bye.” I quickly walked off without another word before any questions are asked.

I’ve found her… I finally found her. My whole entire life I have been searching for her and I’ve done it, my mission is complete.

I feel like Tom Cruise from mission impossible, being sent on a top secret mission. I started to act like a spy walking along in the park, playing my own little theme song. *Yeah I’m cool like that! Don’t judge.*

*Cough Cough*

I turn around to come face to face with an old couple who looked like they were on a late night stroll, and obviously giving me weird looks like I was 5 (Only at heart of course).

“Uhh… ha ha sorry about that…” I quickly moved out of the way to let them through. Before even 5 feet away I heard one of them whisper “kids these days, what are you gonna do?”

Woops… I kept walking on, thinking about the conversation I had with Addie. One of my biggest secrets and having it spill out like that was… different but how was I going to tell her the truth? She needed the known the truth soon, otherwise I don’t know what would happen.

*Girl, let me love you and I will love you, until you learn to love yourself*

I knew by the sound of the song who it was and a smile instantly spread across my face from ear to ear. I pulled out my phone and answered it in a matter of seconds.

Me: Well hello Gorgeous!

Sarah: Well hello Handsome! She let out a soft giggle, making me melt inside.

Sarah: What have you been up to today?

Me: Just catching up with an old friend of mine. What about you?

Sarah: Just studying for finals next week, hopefully I pass.

Me: Don’t worry babe you will… fail each one, mwuahaha.

Sarah: Aww honey! I can always count on you can’t I? She said sarcastically, making me chuckle.

Me: I’m kidding love, you’ll do great!

Sarah: haha I know, so where are you?

Me: I’m at the Kingsley Park, hey what if you come down and join me. We could grab something to eat?

Sarah: Yeah sure, I’ll be there in 10.

Me: Alright, I’ll sitting at one of the benches near the fountain. Love you!