#Positive Post

#positivepost

"There's a part of me I can't get back, a little girl grew up too fast, all it took was once, I'll never be the same. But, I'm taking back my life today, nothing left that you can say, cause you were never gonna take the blame anyway. Now I'm warrior. Now I've got thicker skin, I'm a warrior."

When ever I would sing along to this song, I would sing every part excluding, "now I'm a warrior." Because I felt I wasn't worthy enough or didn't deserve to sing that line. But, now I see that, still struggling or not. Everyone is a warrior no matter what where they are in life. You are a warrior, I'm a warrior, your friends, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, parents, everyone is a warrior because a warrior goes through a hard time and pushes through. No matter how hard it is, push through it, because let me tell you, it's worth more than a piece of metal or skipping a meal. Or anything else you use to deal with hard situations in life. I pride it's worth it. Pushing through a hard time, gives you a sense of accomplishment. Where as caving into negative ways to deal with things, gives you so much disappointment. I'm not trying to be someone I'm not, but I'm trying to say that fighting through things is worth A LOT. Give it a try. You never know, you may like it better. And I'm not promising that you won't still struggle with past addictions, because you will and days will be hard, but you can do this. (I swear, I can write an essay if I don't pay attention to how much I'm writing. Haha.) to wrap this up, another reason I feel I can now can myself a warrior is because I've acknowledged that I have a problem(s) and struggle with addictions and I've decided to recover. I'm really trying and I hope one day you will too.

I promise you can do this. You are loved, you are worth it, you are strong, you are beautiful/handsome. Don't be ashamed to acknowledge your problem(s). Only YOU have the power to truly deal with and fix that problem. You are worth while. I hope you have a bless day/night because you deserve it. Please give this a try, now, later..just try? Sooner is better than later. I wish I could give you more kind words and advice (not that it's anything special.) but I feel like I should wrap this up because I don't think anyone wants to read something this long. XD anyways, I hope you have a great day/night because you freaking deserve it. Stay strong and please please please keep fighting! Never forget how worth of love you are. Treat yourself well! Xxx💕

OMG I WROTE THIS LIKE A YEAR AGO ON A PLANE TO..IDEK WHERE..I FORGOT..HOLY SHIT..WELL I GUESS ILL JUST POST IT NOW ..

THE FUCKED UP THING IS..I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH AND I CUT STILL..AND RESTRICT BUT I'VE BEEN CLEAN SINCE OCT 26TH AND COUNTING..THE POINT IS..FUCKING LOVE YOURSELF KAY? CAUSE YOURE BEAUTIFUL AND WORTH IT AND ALL THAT JAZZ. IM STILL POSTING THIS BECAUSE IF I CANT HELP MYSELF ILL HOPEFULLY HELP YOU GUYS..STAY STRONG XXX BTW ARENT DEMI. 5SOS, AND 1D'S ALBUMS AMAZING?