Words Of The Desolate Mind

Camille Scarlett is left to restart yet another year of bitter coldness of school somewhere else in Alaska.

Between bullies and family problems, life isn't getting any easier for her. New school means new people. New people, no friends and trying effortlessly to fit in.

Let's not forget new bullies.

Until Jake Alistair, a shy kid who has his own troubles to deal with, arrives into the school, only to have girls swooning and Miss New Perfect Princess, AKA Beatrice Fern, also one of Camille's new arch nemesis, at his feet.

But what happens when Jake and Camille bump into each other? The world is left spinning underneath their feet.

Will Camille let him in on her secret or does he find out himself?

《¤》

Copyright © 2015 by Robert Burke and Rungtawan Tuohy.

All rights reserved.

Cover design by Robert Burke and Rungtawan Tuohy. Images from Pinterest. Credit to original owners of images. Book design by Robert Burke and Rungtawan Tuohy.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or location is entirely coincidental.

Visit our accounts:

@psychologicalwonders

&

@Angelwritergirl1