4《Try Me, Go On》

'Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high.'

《¤《¤》¤》

"Does he always take this long" Camille said to her herself. "I'm freezing out here!" some other guy said, Camille agreed too. After ten minutes of waiting he finally showed up to collect the few us, Camille was last on to the bus mostly nervous of showing her face first to everyone else. Camille walked slowly down the bus looking at empty seats but others only placed there bags on them whilst she neared them, Camille finally found a spare empty seat way back the end where she sat and warmed her hands and went to reach for earphones just when she had music playing she noticed five to six boys pointing and turning back to somewhat talk of her to one another, then they went to pull a whistle out of a gym bag and every time Camille turned up her songs they followed back. "possibly the one and only thing I use to escape my life and they ruin it!" They found it incredibly funny. "ok tall guys wearing hats see who's laughing later. Again Camille left the bus last in fear of being pushed or something taken from her bag, as Camille left the bus she was greeted by "Jake" hes so...cute! This was the first time Camille was attracted to a guy like this.

"Mornin! Sleepy head" as Jake smile over took his perfect laugh. "yeah that bus is pure hell" Camille replied back not have as staggering as Jake was. Together they strolled in the main entrance, to get down to the lockers wherever they were again "so how are you? I wanted to walk you home yesterday but I couldn't find you where did ya go?" Jake said "I..I.. I was looking for you too!?" Camille lied to him no in self-hatred. "well here I am!" Jake laughed. The two meandered their way around the large populated hallways even when the groups of people talked about them, Jake seemed to ignore or block them out, was he unaware? All Camille knew was she liked being around him, but that's wasn't going to last long as they had separate classes to start the day, it was almost time to get going so Jake said "good luck" Camille wished him back and he walked off, Camille bit her lip and watched him leave, the heavy jumper, the jeans and the boots made it irresistible for a girl like Camille.

Camille slipped in behind the rest of her class not wanting to be noticed by others or especially the teacher, Camille hurried head down to back of the classroom. "what class even is this?" Camille questioned herself, just before she reached for the timetable the, mid­­­­-aged, semi-pissed off 24/7 " Ms.Test tomorrow" said "S.P.H.E" Camille's eyes squinted and her teeth pressed against one another. All the teachers were briefed about Camille; oh they knew all about her. When the teacher saw it was her they gave each other an evil look. "welcome to MY class" the teacher shoved at Camille who was expecting a little more, "Can't wait..." Camille pressed back to her as she slid back with her arms crossed. The rest of the class remained the same with them to biting back and forward. Class ended a little earlier because the teacher couldn't stand Camille. "Camille 1 teachers 0" As she walked around the corner smiling she noticed it was Jake walking by, so she pulled back to fix up her hair and look good for him, just as Camille was ready the older years managed to trip him up leaving him fall flat into school bags. Camille almost exploded, she put her hands in her pocket and felt her miniature pocket knife but stopped..... no inside demon was going to control her, instead she ran over to Jake and helped him up, as she was helping him she noticed a small note had fallen out of his pocket, Camille pretended to move some bags out of the ways and picked it up and kept quiet, they didn't know why they tripped Jake and didn't want to know, Camille realized it was the same tall guys with those hats, "oh there gone!" as Camille looked back at them while they continued to be laughing at the two, "what's that?" Jake asked "were better than them Jake" she changed his mind.

Finally they walked at their own pace through the same door into the same class, and found a table of two and sat next to each other, Camille smiled and Jake smiled right back..... "so can you draw?! Cami" Jake said in laughter "well im drawn to y..........