5《New Acquaintances》

Jake is a psychotic murderer and stabbed Camille in her sleep.
Later on Camille's ghost came back and smothered him with a pillow. They both ended up tormenting each other for the rest of eternity as ghosts.

The End.

"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇'"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')

Gotcha! Yeah, we just ended the book there... Hell no! Stuff is about to get real, readers!! Please continue and you'll see! - Yคภ๔єгє & Tɑuʀtiร

P.s, Evan Peters and Taissa Farmiga up top

' The worst kind of sad is not able to explain why.'

《¤《¤》¤ 》

" I'm drawn to y-"

What?

My mind is a sea of emotion, at the moment after surfacing up to take a gulp of reality (digesting the fact I had nearly said that out loud) I get dragged bag down immensely.

Did you seriously just try and pull that pick up line?

I thought it was cute...

Are you crazy? The voice hisses violently reverbrating through my head.

He's going to think you're all weird and desperate now.

What? No. No, Jake will understand.

You think you know the guy in the length of twenty four hours. You barely know him.