Introduction

The first year in this ridiculous school I swear I'm going to go crazy with all the chattering and all the commotion of the new kid I didn't know if it is a her or him so I'll just ignored it and present myself, my name is Susuki Sakima, a really odd name I had never heard it on anyone else my "parents" said it was normal but I know it's not, even if they say so but, I'm not pretty normal either way so I stand a lot in school with my silver hair and red eyes (I'm the one in the picture ). I don't have many friends or better yet I don't have any friends I scare people away easily when they see my eyes, they call me monster or demon I just hate it but that's my life and i can't complain much. I love to hear music, write stories, and read like a normal girl but no one takes me like one, even thieves are scared of me just because of these eyes, sometimes I hear voices at my head but pay no attention to them that about it of me so...oh yeah I forgot if you're asking for my real parents don't bother their dead...I raised myself up alone, until I got foster parents, I got classes and study, so yeah normal life you would say but I have a very dark secret that no one knows and I'm going to make sure it stays that way.