As life goes by...

I seriously would want to have a friend well a real friend not like before they just were my 'friends' to bully me. As i walk to my next class the principal calls through a little speaker you could say "Dear students I’m afraid to tell you that school will be closed for two week thank you and classes will resume normally on Monday " She stopped and I sighted more time for bullies to annoy me. I slowly walk to the entrance putting my ear buds on before I can go into my little world Ashley and her group call me of course i ignored them and kept walking but I felt a yank on my arm I fall to the ground and they start kicking me calling me names I didn't respond I just stayed still covering my head and face I blocked my feeling my everything my body would feel all the pain but in that moment I almost stopped my heart but didn't i remembered what my mother use to tell me "life goes on" I then opened my eyes and stood up Ashley laughs "Are you still alive?" her group laughed too "I will still live to see a tomorrow" I respond and ran out of that scene not looking back at all i did hear Ashley yelling "Demon Girl is Afraid" but I didn't care ,I just wanted to go home already. The running went to walking after a while my feet couldn't run anymore, I was panting and sweating my house was a block away now I just walked slowly. There is footsteps behind me you could hear them very clearly, that person didn't know me because they surely wouldn't be following me I stop and look back and see...