The Beginning

I went to the principal’s office I just kicked a guy, were the sun doesn't shine, that was bulling me (The girl it’s me ) but I really don't care because this happened last year too ,so normal thing for me. I knock on the door hear a 'come in' and went in, the principal greets me, tells me to sit down, I did as I was told, and got a warning. I thought about complaining but I stayed quiet, I couldn't get expelled, so just act as if I heard everything and try not to get in trouble again. After the speech I went to class sit in the back row took out my drawing book and started drawing i didn't know what I was drawing just let my hand flow in the paper when I stared at it, it was a person hanging themself. I got scared teared the paper and throw it to the trash returned to my seat at the back, gaining some deadly glares and some names as I explain before 'Demon, Monster, Loner, Etc..' I don't really care anymore because they have been calling me names since a long time ago...

Time-skip Lunch

Nothing new, I got my lunch and went to sit down as you may expect I sat alone. It's not really as I care, when I finished I went outside and sat under a tree i started to hear music. My lunch wasn't any better it was just a simple sandwich that i made because my "parents" are gone. I sight and when outside. As I began walking some kids came to me "Hey are you alone demon?" They asked before laughing and I just ignored them "hey!" He tried to touch me and I bent his arm "Don't touch me" I glared at him and kept walking.