A Friend??

After I look back, I see a boy following me I couldn't see his face ,but his blonde hair was sticking out from his hoodie. He walks closer and looks up he was handsome, his blonde hair and yellow eyes , but I knew why he was here just to make fun at me. I look down waiting for him to insult me but instead he just asked me "Are you OK?"  I look up at him and nod he got closer and grabbed my chin turning my head from right to left "You don't seem ok " He says and I just look at him surprise 'Did he really care?'I thought "I'm fine"  I respond he shakes his head "No you are not now come on we have to clean those wounds" He starts pulling me by my hand, I was scared but followed him. Until we arrived to his house, he opens the door and pulls me inside then close the door 'he is going to bet me up'I thought and look down he lets go of my hand and returned with an aid kit and he started cleaning my wounds "What is your name?" he asks. I don't respond and he sights "I'm Max by the way Max smith" I nod lightly and open my mouth "I'm Susuki... Susuki Sakami" He smiles "well its a pleasure Susuki oh and you have cool eyes" I look up at him and smiled lightly "Thank you" He finishes with my wounds and asks "Do you want to be my friend? I saw you at school and I thought you where a bit lonely" My eyes widen hearing him and nod 'My first friend'He smiles "Well then ill see you tomorrow at school" I nod and went running home hearing my 'parents' fighting  I just run to my room showering and going to bed..