What?!?! A school trip?!?!

I went to do my morning routine as always. Afterwards I go downstairs and out the house I see that Max is standing right there waiting in front of the house leaning on the wall. He was looking at the sky I close the door and he looks back at me smiling "Hey Suki" I smile "Hey Max" I get out the house porch over to him "Lets go" He says I nod at him and start walking. Max and I go to school this time arriving early. We go to class sitting in our seats and talked until the class started. After class the teacher mentions a Field trip and I sight I really don't want to go. Max looks more excited that me "Why are you so happy?" I ask him, he just looks at me and says "It's because I will go with you and that makes me happy" I look surprised at him and smile at him afterwards pouting "But I don't want to go" He chuckles at my face and ruffles my hair "Come on Suki-Chan" I blush at the nickname he gave me "I'll think about it ok?" He smiles and extends his hand putting his pinkie out "Pinkie promise?" I giggle at this and did the promise "fine then" He smiles at me and I return the smile. I then rearrange my hair that he messed up. Max Chuckles lightly from my reaction and looks at the teacher that was talking about the field trip, I look at her and heard that the field trip would be going to a forest like camping and that we needed to choose a partner for it. Max looks at me smiling I read his lips and he says "you are my partner" I just nod. The teacher explained that the partner that we choose would sleep with us on the same room because we were staying in a cabin I blush lightly at that and look at Max that is blushing too.