Changing little by little..

Today was a bit weird...
In the morning my 'mother' gave me some contacts and she said that they were for my own good so I putted them on. Then when I was walking to school I found Max and walked with him and we got to know each other more. When we arrived school the bullies didn't approached me or anything they just stayed back, after that the teacher sat Max next to me in class ,well I was happy for that but I thought it was strange. At lunch Max and I sat under the tree I always sit at and chat ,but in the corner of my eye saw the bullies talking I was a bit scared that they would harm Max they started  to walk closer to us ,but they didn't do anything or say anything as if I wasn't the same girl as before. I really wasn't sure what was happening, but my hopes were crushed when they stopped in front of us. I looked up at them and then down Max in the other hand he just looked up at them "What do you want?" Max asked them "We want to know why you are with her?" They respond.  My attention was in Max "Why? You ask because she is my friend and I will protect her if you try to harm her" Max responded I looked wide eye at Max. He then stands up and pulls me up with him, I almost yelp at his actions but stayed quiet. The bullies glared at Max then at me "Well Demon we see you got a friend” I looked down not responding "Shut up you know nothing about her!" Max shouted at them. I pull at his sleeve in attempt of calm him down and tell him that we should leave "M-max lets g-go" Max looks at me and he nods. I sight in relief and started to leave with Max .When we are leaving I feel a strong pain in my head I look back and see that they started throwing rocks at me. I reacted in that moment and ran home not looking back not caring of school anymore I just wanted to leave in that moment.