Changing more than I thought

After I got home my 'mother' dragged me to the restroom and started doing something to my hair. I couldn't complain or I would get a new bruise and that was the last thing I wanted to happen. After she finished she was rising it off, surprisingly she was being gentle. I closed my eyes because she told me to do so. She helped me stood up and pulled me to the mirror, then told me to open my eyes I obeyed her. When I opened my eyes they widen by the sight I was getting my hair it was Black!! I looked at my foster mother and she smiled and said "well do you like it?" I didn't respond and she started frowning "You Don't Like It Right?!?!" She screamed at me I flinched and answer "Y-Yes I d-do l-like it" she nods and left me alone. I sight and look down 'first my eyes now my hair what is next? ' I thought and went to my room doing the work of the classes I went to. I finished after a while and look at myself in the mirror seeing my new black hair "She wants me to look like her..." I mutter and then look down at the length of my hair "I think it's too long maybe I should cut it" I told myself I sight maybe I'll do it later but not today. I go to bath and lay down to sleep "I will go to school tomorrow and then I will cut my hair" I mutter and fell asleep.