Kai (part 1)

We have married for 1 year. I was taking a shower in the bathroom after Kai... Kai sat on the couch in the livingroom and he heard that i already finish taking a bath.

"yeobo?" Kai called me from the livingroom... i finished dressing and i went to him.

"wae?" i said.

"sit here" he say while patting the seat next to him and i sat..

Kai say to me while he put his hand on my shoulder " my birthday is tommorow." and i nod and he said to me while facing to me and he said " do me a favour..." and i say " what is it? " i say while facing to him..

he approach me and he put his hand on my belly and he said " i want a baby " while rubbing my belly...

i look at him and wondering at my self and i thought 'why is my husband asking a question like that..."

" but-" my word was cut when Kai kiss my lip...

and he say to me " please ?" and i just smile at him...

at 10:45 pm we went to our bedroom and i pretend that i have work to do so i ask Kai to sleep first...

he say " how about my present? " and i say to him " i dont think so.." and he was angry at me that night and he sleep on the bed...

at 11:56 pm, Kai is sleeping and i went to him, i sat next to him and i whisper to him and i said " sorry honey, i make you angry, i really cant because im already pregnent" and i kiss his forehead..